Monte Carlo

Discussion in '1998 Chevrolet Intimidator Concept' started by GGVTG18, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Its just a souped up Monte Carlo and I am not intimidated.<!-- Signature -->

2. Looks like the Montecarlo SS

Its the same thing with a diff engine. It sucks

3. Re: Looks like the Montecarlo SS

Yeah, its just a Monte Carlo with a different name. Don't make different cars that are replicas of your other cars. It makes you look stupid.

4. Re: Looks like the Montecarlo SS

I know it looks just the #$%#ing same, what's the deal with this!

ElCam71

5. Re: Looks like the Montecarlo SS

The reason it looks the same is that it is cheaper to make concepts on existing platforms... it sucks but that is the way it is

6. Re: Looks like the Montecarlo SS

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ToughSqweez</i>
    <b>Its the same thing with a diff engine. It sucks</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

dont kno why ure dissing chevy this thing is burnin eevryone in nascar and every other sport out there with racing. just the other day i was watchin cart racing on ch 7 over here and i saw that chevy could go 100 laps or sumething like that on full fuel or sumething happened like that proved to u that chevy rocks biatch dont care what it looks like chevy like a rock!

7. Re: Looks like the Montecarlo SS

Its called a conecpt becuase they either where gonna use it for show off purpuse or to get a idea on wether or not to mass produce it or not.

It has alot of the same things the monte carlo has except the fact that its completely different. It has a juiced up flat 6 with the same bore as the monte carlo. it has an added 100 HP to it to make it alot more sporty then the monte carlo not to mention it has a roll cage and a full out racing body kit, which looks similar to a Nascar chev body kit. Just lookin at it doesnt mean it is a juiced up monte carlo im sure they where shootin alot higher then just a little bit different then the SS.

8. Re: Looks like the Montecarlo SS

I was thinking it looks like a Monte Carlo mixed with a dodge avenger<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Looks like the Montecarlo SS

Its probly how they got the design for the Monte Carlo<!-- Signature -->

10. Its just a souped up Monte Carlo and I am not intimidated.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Monte Carlo

you took the wods out of my mouth.

12. Re: Monte Carlo

And neither am i!

13. Re: Monte Carlo

I dont care if a car is intimidating or not i think it looks cool.

14. Re: Monte Carlo

it may be a suped up monte carlo, but it still looks tite!

15. Re: Monte Carlo

it aint that good looking

16. Re: Monte Carlo

It looks ok.

17. Re: Monte Carlo

These should be teh stock numbers. With 3.8L there should be no reason to make 300hp in the Stock car. Oh wait thats right this thing is FWD. Real nice, when will Chevy stop being so dumb. The only thing they get right is ther Vette.

18. Re: Monte Carlo

why can't they put a v8 in this piece, just not intimidating with a v6