More like Chevrol-gay Bel Air

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Bel Air Concept' started by CorollaRacer, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I bet you that, providing the Bel Air makes production, it is yet another watered-down chevy piece of trash.

2. Re: More like Chevrol-gay Bel Air

carolloa racer thats a joke rite not what you said but your name!
    <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: More like Chevrol-gay Bel Air

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from fenix4116</i>
    <b>carolloa racer thats a joke rite not what you said but your name!
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

No. It's called an oxymoron. Anyway Corolla, don't bring your ignorance here. No one wants to see it.

4. Re: More like Chevrol-gay Bel Air

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CorollaRacer</i>
    <b>I bet you that, providing the Bel Air makes production, it is yet another watered-down chevy piece of trash.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Dude, your gay.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: More like Chevrol-gay Bel Air

i bet a real 57 bel air would smoke anything you drive.

6. Re: More like Chevrol-gay Bel Air

What do you have against the Bel Air? Huh? Its a Frickin' nice Car!!!

7. Re: More like Chevrol-gay Bel Air

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CorollaRacer</i>
    <b>I bet you that, providing the Bel Air makes production, it is yet another watered-down chevy piece of trash.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

its a funny thing but where was toyota in the 50s and 60s
    i think your the kind that drills holes in your muffler to sound 'performance' like to impress your equally ignorant friends.

8. Re: More like Chevrol-gay Bel Air

Actually. Toyota was a well established player in Japan in the 50s and 60s. The 2000GT could run with the corvette of the day and The Toyota Crown got 142 MPH out of a 2.6 litre straight six. Also, if you examine other Chevrolet heritage named vehicles, you will find;

Chevrolet Malibu: Went from an amazing rear-drive powerhouse to a downsized front-driver with a horrid 3100cc six cylinder. Maligned in Auto magazines ever since.

Chevrolet Impala: Another powerful rear-driver (my grandfather had a 1972 with some 400 series engine) that has turned into an astonishingly ugly front driver. Now powered by GM's buzzy and underpowered 3.8 litre six-pot. Although I do hear of rumors of a return to the 350 V-8.

Chevrolet Camaro: On it's deathbed. The ultimate end to the Camaro vs. Civic debate.

So, as you can see, my argument is justified.

9. Re: More like Chevrol-gay Bel Air

your a dick head

10. Re: More like Chevrol-gay Bel Air

camaro death bed???? where the fu(k have you been for the past six months.

don't campare the camaro to a weedeater.

11. Re: More like Chevrol-gay Bel Air

actually hes got a point and btw WHAT camaro vs civic debate? there is no debate about it. two different classes of car but if you MUST compare them. 12 stock versus 16's stock? shall i even continue? but besides that he does have a point. gm tends to take its names and run them into fwd family hell.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: More like Chevrol-gay Bel Air

Chevy does not make trash, the Impala was originally intended to be a family car, not a muscle car...it just turned into a nice muscle car. The Malibu was the same as well. So dont turn family cars into muscle cars... The Camaro has ALWAYS beat the shite out of civics, that is not a debate, it is a proven fact. Please dont be a moron, please investigate on cars b4 u talk shit abou them, u sound like amoron...seriously

13. Re: More like Chevrol-gay Bel Air

1955 I believe was the year that the big 3 American automakers at that time started to streamline their cars, make them more modern in appearance and it started with Chevrolet's "hot one" the 1955 Bel Air, got even hotter in 1956 (my favorite year out of the three) and got the hottest in 1957....but IMO, nothin can beat the 1961 Bel Air in terms of looks and appeal..yes it looked just like the 61 Impala at the time, cept the Bel Air in '61 had 4 taillights (two on the trunk and one directly next to them) and the Impala had 6..I believe that was the only difference that year...only reason I pick the 61 Bel Air is cuz my grandfather used to own one and oh how I wish he had held on to it all this time!! it's good to see Chevy trying to bring the Bel Air back, even with this fifties-ish look....looks reminiscent of the 54-55 Bel Airs...and as far as CorollaRacer and his comment are concerned, I guess he doesn't appreciate the awesome history of the Bel Air, and worries more about his little not-rod poser Corolla and imports like that....CorollaRacer, being a car fan means opening your mind and appreciating cars for what they are, and being open to different styles and concepts that come along....I am not a picky car fan, I like everything from domestics to imports (Jaguar, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, MG, Rolls, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, you name it) to one offs to concepts to racecars, you name it....and if there is a make I do not like (i.e., Ford lol) I will still comment on them because I do like their Mustang and their GT40...it's all a matter of taste and if you don't like this concept that is kewl that does not mean that all of Chevrolet's vehicles are gay...look at the Corvette, 50 years old and still going strong...and the return of such models as the Impala, and the Malibu which were very popular during the heyday of the muscle car...granted they don't look the same as the original Malibus and Impalas, but it is good to see those names back...one thing from Ford I am looking forward to seeing is the 2004 Mustang GT (the retro looking Mustang) I think that will be very popular with the Mustang purists out there...and as I said, the love of cars is purely a matter of taste, and some tastes are more distinct than others.

14. Re: More like Chevrol-gay Bel Air

1955 I believe was the year that the big 3 American automakers at that time started to streamline their cars, make them more modern in appearance and it started with Chevrolet's "hot one" the 1955 Bel Air, got even hotter in 1956 (my favorite year out of the three) and got the hottest in 1957....but IMO, nothin can beat the 1961 Bel Air in terms of looks and appeal..yes it looked just like the 61 Impala at the time, cept the Bel Air in '61 had 4 taillights (two on the trunk and two directly next to them) and the Impala had 6..I believe that was the only difference that year...only reason I pick the 61 Bel Air is cuz my grandfather used to own one and oh how I wish he had held on to it all this time!! it's good to see Chevy trying to bring the Bel Air back, even with this fifties-ish look....looks reminiscent of the 54-55 Bel Airs...and as far as CorollaRacer and his comment are concerned, I guess he doesn't appreciate the awesome history of the Bel Air, and worries more about his little not-rod poser Corolla and imports like that....CorollaRacer, being a car fan means opening your mind and appreciating cars for what they are, and being open to different styles and concepts that come along....I am not a picky car fan, I like everything from domestics to imports (Jaguar, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, MG, Rolls, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, you name it) to one offs to concepts to racecars, you name it....and if there is a make I do not like (i.e., Ford lol) I will still comment on them because I do like their Mustang and their GT40...it's all a matter of taste and if you don't like this concept that is kewl that does not mean that all of Chevrolet's vehicles are gay...look at the Corvette, 50 years old and still going strong...and the return of such models as the Impala, and the Malibu which were very popular during the heyday of the muscle car...granted they don't look the same as the original Malibus and Impalas, but it is good to see those names back...one thing from Ford I am looking forward to seeing is the 2004 Mustang GT (the retro looking Mustang) I think that will be very popular with the Mustang purists out there...and as I said, the love of cars is purely a matter of taste, and some tastes are more distinct than others.

15. Re: More like Chevrol-gay Bel Air

First of all corolla and racing don't go together. I'm betting that you are one of those GAY import guys who thinks they know a lot about cars but considers changing their air filter a major modification, the fact is that this belair would kik your ass racing as would alot of chevys out there so just stick to your corollas #%$.

16. Re: More like Chevrol-gay Bel Air

Any CHdevy is better than your corrola or what ever it is that you drive. I bet that the five cylinder in that would slaughter almost any stock import piece of trash.

peace