More like Peugeot Pussy

Discussion in '2000 Peugeot 607 Feline Concept' started by blahblah, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: More like Peugeot Pussy

Why is it that it is ALWAYS the New members with nothing good or important to say?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: More like Peugeot Pussy

Why is it always Peugeot that's dishing out HIDEOUS concept cars like the Moonster and the Feline? It's been too long since the "sliding bubble roof deal" was the rage... And the styling is just odd. Wake up, Peugeot. Build more cars like the RC!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: More like Peugeot Pussy

hey man it aint always da new members but this guys should keep his comments ta himself

4. Re: More like Peugeot Pussy

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mercbenz</i>
    <b>hey man it aint always da new members but this guys should keep his comments ta himself</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->You're right. But still, I see way too many people who are just idiots.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: More like Peugeot Pussy

Ok...it may not be the best looking car but look at that weight! For 210hp that car can fly! 155mph damn!

6. Re: More like Peugeot Pussy

I have been passing the idea around that there should be a 75 post minimum on starting threads. I think it would cut down on this a bit. Many morons stop posting after about 50. I think it would help a lot.<!-- Signature -->