more pics??

Discussion in '1992 Bizzarrini BZ-2001 Concept' started by Turbo FREAK, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: more pics??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mgbgt73</i>
    <b>I dont know if it was whise to drop these pics. the rear-end sucks as you can see.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->the first pic looks awesome :]<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: more pics??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mgbgt73</i>
    <b>I dont know if it was whise to drop these pics. the rear-end sucks as you can see.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

the back is awsome!!!!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: more pics??

yes but the front,engine,and the inside is crap

4. anyone?<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: more pics??

not me<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: more pics??

I dont know if it was whise to drop these pics. the rear-end sucks as you can see.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: more pics??

if anyone ever sees this thread again. do you see the bmw z8 in the front? i do.

8. Re:

yeah, i gots pictures

9. Re:

hold up, i done got another

10. Re:

That Bizzarini has California plates. It's also surrounded by Landrovers. That means it's probably in L.A. somehwere.

11. Re: more pics??

it looks either in show or in a dealership? Where could i get one in Canada?

12. Re: more pics??

WHY??? Just go to the Ferrari 360 page!