More Power

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra' started by Lee Iacocca, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: More Power

That's right !<!-- Signature -->

2. For a supercharged V8 engine, I think 390hp is too little. I am expecting more from a supercharged V8 engine. A lot of torque though but lots of torque doesn't mean the car is faster.

3. Re: More Power

If the torque can be put to the grond well, it means acceleration big time. Given how small the 4.6 block is, I am pretty impressed.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: More Power

This car was projected to be cheaper.

What you're expecting for US$ 36,000?

Do you have a lot of money ? Buy the SuperStalion.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: More Power

You can't get very many cars with that much power for that little money. And i am sure anyone who wanted it to have more hp could find many ways of doing so (bigger blower, exhaust and intake, new cams etc.)<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: More Power

Dude that small block hand built 289 of course you can't get as much horse power as you can a 350. Plus SVT puts limiters on there cars you think they want someone going out and blowing there hand built motors hell no so i think the cobras are definately a good competetor for the trans ams and the camaro ss especially since its a 289 going up against a 350. But I notice you arent't comparing the cobra R to your camaros and now the 2003 has surpassed all expection of the cobra.

Long Live Cobras
    Peace