more power!!!!!!

Discussion in '1999 Blitz Skyline GT-R R348' started by ferrari F40 GTE, Aug 10, 2002.

1. it needs more power to be in the same class as the trust/greddy (1395bhp) skyline and the veilside skyline (1345bhp)

2. Re: more power!!!!!!

i agree
    the car could use some more power but there is no need for it because this car would beat basically everything on the road
    whether it is import or american
    the trust/greddy skyline i don't know much about but the veilside skyline was made basically for top speed and not so much accelaration.
    the blitz skyline has had the coversion to a single turbo which would cut the problems of lag. However the veilside and trust/greddy cars r still bloody fast but i still like the blitz(my opinion)

<!-- Signature -->

3. #3 TurboJZA70, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: more power!!!!!!

i was super dissapointed it didnt do better at the silver state classic. they where knocked back a class becosue of being first time out there. whitch is ok i guess but then has mechanical problems leading to a 150-160 average speed. i was hoping they would come back to run again but there not to be seen.

www.driftcore.com <!-- Signature -->

4. #4 ferrari F40 GTE, Aug 10, 2002
  5. #5 deuginthesky, Aug 10, 2002

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ferrari F40 GTE</i>
    <b>check out www.playnow.com.au/promos/_marty/nissan/videos.asp theres tons of greate drifting movies and more, check out www.exvitermini.com to its movies of the veilside skyline gtr r32 doing 0-300 kph on 13.72 sec!!!! and other skylines that do 14, 15, 16 sec......</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Amazing site , thank you

6. #6 ferrari F40 GTE, Aug 10, 2002

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ferrari F40 GTE</i>
    <b>check out www.playnow.com.au/promos/_marty/nissan/videos.asp theres tons of greate drifting movies and more, check out www.exvitermini.com to its movies of the veilside skyline gtr r32 doing 0-300 kph on 13.72 sec!!!! and other skylines that do 14, 15, 16 sec......</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Amazing site , thank you</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -- your welcome.... allso check out www.zon.se/bil/filmer/index.shtlm

7. Re: more power!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from cozza555</i>
    <b>i agree
    the car could use some more power but there is no need for it because this car would beat basically everything on the road
    whether it is import or american
    the trust/greddy skyline i don't know much about but the veilside skyline was made basically for top speed and not so much accelaration.
    the blitz skyline has had the coversion to a single turbo which would cut the problems of lag. However the veilside and trust/greddy cars r still bloody fast but i still like the blitz(my opinion)

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->not so much acceleration!?! dude it got 0-300 in 13,72 sec!!

8. Re: more power!!!!!!

They just don't know...<!-- Signature -->