More power??

Discussion in '2007 Lamborghini Gallardo GT' started by PoWeReD By NoS, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Isn't the main reason the LP640 created was to separate the Gallardo and the Murc? What, are they going to come out with an 800hp Murc next year or something??

2. lol

800hp is interesting to me... dunno what they'd call it though. i'll take a guess at "LP640 GTR".

3. look these lambos are lke only for autobahn not for the drag strip and i know this because I have seen lambos get beat all the time at the races

4. look these lambos are lke only for autobahn not for the drag strip and i know this because I have seen lambos get beat all the time at the races

5. You know...that was that flying rumor about a twin turbo upgrade that Lamborghini was working on for the Murcielago. Rumor further stated that it would have 1000bhp and 730lb-ft of torque. Of course, they did make a test car (don't know about performance), but they didn't go beyond that. You are right about the LP640, though, and also the fact that it was to match/go beyond the performance of the Enzo.

6. american douchebag

7. Still want a Murcielago?

8. I'm having a hard time believing that twin turbo'ing the 500 hp V-10 only produces an additional 100 hp. Heffner Performance in Sarasota, FL (where I live) is putting out 700-800 hp with their twin turbo Gallardo upgrade. This seems a little underpowered for such an upgrade.

9. McLaren F1? NOW we talking! Dream CArs, which means you'll nEVer get it. This car might be in my favourite collection.

10. This car goes to my Top 10.

11. dude calling someone an american douchebag means nothing my maro would still own 97% of all stock lambos on the market so stuff it that is on the quarter and on the street im at 700 HP