MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by The Car Man, Aug 9, 2002.

1. IF THERE IS A MORE BEUTIFUL CAR ON EARTH, I HAVEN'T SEEN IT.
    VIPERS RULE AND DODGE IS THE BEST!!

2. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, this is the most beautiful car ever, IMO.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks good yeah, i like the rear wing.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 2003 Viper looks better by miles.

5. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care what country you're from, who you are, what you like, you have to admit that this is one of the most beautiful and powerful cars on this sight. It's got the curves, the sleekness, the ferocity, and the elegance, everything you could want in a car. This would be my first purchase if I could afford this mother.

6. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree, this car looks great, i like em without the wing personally, but id still take one either way >). o ya and robert thanks for not bein an ass. most peeps wud say this car looks like &(*% and shud me crushed. thanks man. i think htis car is good cuz its sleek lookin, but looks mean at the same time. great car<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Normally I hate the wings on cars, I saw one on a Ford Taurus, and with the shape of that back end, it was so butt ugly! Butt if a car has use for it, such as this, it's excellent. This car needs it with all of that horse pumpin' through it's veigns, and since it does need it, it just show's how much better this car is than so many others!

8. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Tiger Z100WR isn't officially the world's fastest car the Venom 800 Twin Turbo Viper is 0-60 in 2.4 with slicks in the wet. I bet you if the Venom went door to door racing with the Tiger Z100Wr it would leave it for dead!

Got a disagrement write back.

9. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Venom 800 Twin Turbo rules</i>
    <b>The Tiger Z100WR isn't officially the world's fastest car the Venom 800 Twin Turbo Viper is 0-60 in 2.4 with slicks in the wet. I bet you if the Venom went door to door racing with the Tiger Z100Wr it would leave it for dead!

Got a disagrement write back.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Read my sig again you may notice a little word in there that says "Production",

When you come back i expect the word sorry to be in your post.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for me this is one of the best designed car.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is preatty nice looking but not the best any way there a millions of cars to choose from.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Pens89</i>
    <b>it is preatty nice looking but not the best any way there a millions of cars to choose from.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->it is far more better than your honda so shut up!

13. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would defernitly give this a 10 out of 10 'cause it is damn Beutiful, damn fast, and God Damn Beutiful.

I want 1!!!
    or 2.

14. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hard hitting beast!

15. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bluey</i>
    <b>I would defernitly give this a 10 out of 10 'cause it is damn Beutiful, damn fast, and God Damn Beutiful.

I want 1!!!
    or 2.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Perfectly put, I couldn't have said it any better!

16. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great car great mopar!<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler</i>
    <b>great car great mopar!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Also extrememly well put!

18. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks a lot!

19. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you said is true, so you're welcome.

20. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been told that this car deserves more then a 10...
    a 10 couldn't start to say how good this car is...

>>>15<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bluey</i>
    <b>I have been told that this car deserves more then a 10...
    a 10 couldn't start to say how good this car is...

>>>15</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Correct!!!!!!

22. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This car looks ferocious and vicious...and at the same time sleek and elegant. Exactly what I want in a car. Definatly one of the most beautiful cars in the world. I love vipers, and I think they all look great!

23. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is definately the best lookin, dodge know exactly wut they r doin with vehicles these days. every dodge looks very exotic just as well as looking like a beast to tear up any terrain. only way a car will look better than this is if dodge makes a better design of this, which doesnt look like u could get much better. i would be satisfied with 800horses under my foot, i cant complain about the weight, its wut makes dodges last, not just the looks of a beast, but built like a beast. id love the body of the 800TT but with the stryker twinturbo upgrade, 1100hp would be much better to hawl ass with this thing, 1/4miles in 8 without slicks and top speed of over 250 with the stryker TT upgrade

24. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this thing is a ugly ass try lookin at the 98 ford taurus

25. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dodgedude</i>
    <b>this is definately the best lookin, dodge know exactly wut they r doin with vehicles these days. every dodge looks very exotic just as well as looking like a beast to tear up any terrain. only way a car will look better than this is if dodge makes a better design of this, which doesnt look like u could get much better. i would be satisfied with 800horses under my foot, i cant complain about the weight, its wut makes dodges last, not just the looks of a beast, but built like a beast. id love the body of the 800TT but with the stryker twinturbo upgrade, 1100hp would be much better to hawl ass with this thing, 1/4miles in 8 without slicks and top speed of over 250 with the stryker TT upgrade</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Exactly! And how in the hell can this guy say that this is ugly and the Taurus is not. The Taurus is HIDEOUS! I saw one the other day with a spoiler, it was the gayest thing I've ever seen. Ford has yet to produce a good looking vehicle. Their trucks are the best selling cause they're cheap, the Focus is the most butt ugly thing I've ever seen, especially the hatch backs. The only thing even remotely close to good looking that Ford has created is the Thunderbird and the Ford 49 concept. The rustangs all look plastic, and the shape and contours of the Taurus are the worst of all time, I mean come on Ford, what's the deal?