Most new Jeep's suck in style, but I think they finally got it r

Discussion in '1937 Auto Union Typ C Stromlinie' started by SkylineMan, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Just as the topic says, they finally got the newer Jeep design right.

2. Re: Most new Jeep's suck in style, but I think they finally got

I totaly agree with you.
    This car is exactly what Jeep needs >>> A for the new generation.

3. Re: Most new Jeep's suck in style, but I think they finally got

I also agree, its a less radicall model than the Jeep Jeepster Concept, which i actually liked, its a neat and ,modern look.

4. Re: Most new Jeep's suck in style, but I think they finally got

I don't know, the Liberty is OK, it is definitly chick looking, but thats what the great majority of pop culture morons want these days. It's a well desighned vehicle, not to mention it is by far the best value in the low end SUV market, so as long as it is durable, I think Jeep is OK. This will almost certanly not see production, there is no room for another jeep.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Most new Jeep's suck in style, but I think they finally got

This jeep has the styling to make it into production I think....but we will never know until Jeep actually begins to make it if they ever will...........I heard that this jeep was to cheap, affordable, and durable for the young drivers of the world between 18 and 30. But i also believe that this jeep will also be popular among the adults. Well thats all i got to say fer now but i hope this ope makes it to production it has the styling and the power.......but it could always have a little more and a higher top speed but thats just me. I agree with the topic they finially got their design right.

6. Re: Most new Jeep's suck in style, but I think they finally got

<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Most new Jeep's suck in style, but I think they finally got

Think again....this could be the new Wrangler

8. Re:
    Most new Jeep's suck in style, but I think they finally

I never really liked jeeps before, but ya, i think they got it right this time. Good job jeep, just need more power, that's all.

9. Re:

I like it

10. love it.

I'm buying it. I don't care if there's something better on the market. Looks smooth but tough. Love it. This is gonna be our third jeep in the family: we had a Cherokee ten years ago (a legend!), and we still have a 94 Wrangler 4.0 (the last real jeep), both incredible and durable cars. This is gonna by my next car, something between a sportscar and a jeep. Love it.

11. NO WAY. The jeep has an old american look. this destroyes it and makes it look like something out of 2030