Most of the Muslim Countries are OK...

Discussion in '2002 Laraki Fulgura Concept' started by KoenigMan, Oct 12, 2002.

1. God damn you guys are racist! Iraq and Afghanistan are our only real Middle-Eastern foes, and the citizens are completely innocent anyway. This is a good car, so deal with it...

2. Re: Most of the Muslim Countries are OK...

The WTC deaths were inocent also.
    So what does Bush care if the Iraq and Afghan people are inocent.
    I dont think he does.
    Do you?

3. Re: Most of the Muslim Countries are OK...

yo,y'all, the ones that are NOT talkin bout cars, just let it be. There ain't no problem wit who build the car, its HOW they build it, and it's performance. If they built cars wit explosives in it and sold them in US, maybe, then, you should say something bout it, but still.. i don't think this is the case
    It's a VERY nice car, wit that CRAZY power/wheight ratio, something like 500, right? That's CRAZY. It must have some quarter miles, cause... DAMN!!!

4. Re: Most of the Muslim Countries are OK...

ok so ur saying cuz one #%$ (osama) killed many innocent people, that we should do the same?? does that make anyone feel better. i think not. just find and kill osama. but don't kill more innocent ppl. bush doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself. soooo ignorant. and why hate all muslims when only one or two #%$s bombed u guys. im an arab american (born in usa) and i was also outraged by the attacks and wanted osama killed. but does that mean u should hate us cuz im the same religion as the ppl who did it. thats crazy. so ur saying that we could have called all christians terrorists when timothy mcvay( or however u spell his name) bombed the oklahoma state building. think about it before u open ur mouth.

p.s. this car is badass

5. Re: Most of the Muslim Countries are OK...

So, how about that car?

6. Re: Most of the Muslim Countries are OK...

styling sucks, overdone and just silly...other than that its a standard fast moving piece of junk

7. Re: Most of the Muslim Countries are OK...

George W. Bush Jr. gives Republicans a bad name. I don't like Bush or Gore. In fact, the only good presidents there ever was were George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and JFK (Now that was a president!). I don't care much for George W. Bush Jr. I think he's greedy.

8. Re: Most of the Muslim Countries are OK...

ok,,,,ok first of all iam a musclim and a arabian boy, and very proud of it,,,,,,,,and if u r saying that u should take revenge or kill ppl in afghanistan or iraq,,it doesnt matter coz they r died any way, but there is a good side of it that they all will be in paradise, coz they are all innocent ppl but the murderers will go to hell. AND by the way many innocent ppl r bieng killed in palestine b coz of isreal who is taking a big aid from USA every year.

I love all U ppl,,,,But non of u loves me

9. Re: Most of the Muslim Countries are OK...

Wait...read what the Ronaldo guy says...
    1.Comment is important...the Muslim reg. says what you just did! yes! But what god says is that the ones who beelie in Allah not in him got to hell,and it says that hte arabs would not be ataked by the americans and killed dir. they would suffer of atomic/nuclear epidemy which takes up to 5 months and is horible...HAHAHAHA!
    I;am ortodox and I beelive in this and just as 1,2,3,4 hapened and everything was told before with 1500 years...sorry MUSLIMS.

10. Re: Most of the Muslim Countries are OK...

you're a standart MORON! the styling is not silly!! its a beauty, and its not a piece of jUNk, IT HAS 720 HP moron!!

stupid RACIST!

11. Re: Most of the Muslim Countries are OK...

OK OK OK OK OK...but some wont as I?