much better than the enzo

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by tha topp dogg, Jan 18, 2003.

1. Re: much better than the enzo

I think they are both nice cars. if i had to choose one to purchase i would go with the Lambo do to price, but if that didnt matter, then i would go for the ENzo. but both are nice cars.

2. Re: much better than the enzo

i liek the enzos looks better but alotta people think its ugly as hell

3. Re: much better than the enzo

please explain how the murcielago could possibly be better than the enzo

4. Re: much better than the enzo

its not

5. Re: much better than the enzo

the enzo looks like it was built by blind people, simple as that...

6. Re: much better than the enzo

That doesn't make this better, though.

7. Re: much better than the enzo

This looks better but the Enzo is way faster...

8. Re: much better than the enzo

Much better looking than the Enzo yeah,much better no,lol.I think the
    Ferrari Enzo(even though I like this more)Would totaly destroy this car in a straight line or a curvy track,lol.

9. Re: much better than the enzo

the lamborghini is a big piece of shit!!!!!! the enzo would blow the doors off it and it looks 10 times better than the gay ass bull!

10. Re: much better than the enzo

WOW! that lambo really #$%#ing sucks shit. the ferrari enzo would smoke the #$%#ing doors off that piece of garbage in #$%#ing reverse!
    If I was rich I would buy a lambo just to smash it into a #$%#ing wall and then spend more money to fix up the wall!

11. Re: much better than the enzo

I dont understand why almost everyone in this thread are rating the Murcielago and the Enzo by their looks. Yes the Enzo would easily beat the Murcielago but take a look at what is put into each car, one costs $189,000 the other close to $650,000, nobody should judge any car by how it looks,if thats all you think cars are about go buy a tuner honda.

12. Re: much better than the enzo

Congrats to being one of the biggest idiots on this website.

13. Re: much better than the enzo

it looks so unreal and the enzo looks just out of this world

14. Re: much better than the enzo

What the Hell are you talking about! Listen man, I strongly recommend a psychiatrist, cause you are desperately needing one. Just try and tell me one thing that is wrong about this car:

15. Re: much better than the enzo

the enzo would beat this thing in anything. dont get me wrong, the lambo is a sweet car, but the enzo would beat this thing.

16. Re: much better than the enzo

Yeh the Lambo looks 100 times better but you'd have to go for the ENzo for performance' engineering and Style.

17. Re: much better than the enzo

THE MURCIELAGO IS 5 SATR SPORTS CAR

18. Re: much better than the enzo

IS THE GALLARDO GAY?

19. Re:
    much better than the enzo

Just for the record I hate Saleens S7.. so yeah...Wow, this is tough, my two top favortie brands of the world, dukein it out. I love both cars, no doubt to that, and anybody that hates either of these beatuies needs to double their dosage and see a doctor. I would personally buy a Lamborghini Murcielago, easy as that, its beatiful, and undeniably fast. No BULLSH!T. So stop sayin you'd drive it into a wall and bash it up, cause trust me homie (whoever said that one), if you had a Lambo you would be telling the world and showing off, so stop trippin. And to let you know, the Murcielago has clocked in a faster time than the almighty McLaren and the Enzo, a brisk 3.1 to 60, while then Enzo does 3.3 and the McLaren 3.2. (Motortrend video). Power to Ferrari, and Power to Lamborghini.

20. Re: much better than the enzo

Thankyou!

21. Re: much better than the enzo

the enzo is better than the lambo, but you must pay for that extra performance. i would prefer the lambo.

22. Re: much better than the enzo

i agree with you totally, but where can you buy a murcielago for 189k?

23. Re: much better than the enzo

I would rather have this than the overrated enzo god that car sucks! what a dissapointment from the enzo!!!!!!!!!

24. you have not drove any of them i bet so dont even start ( why do i continue doing this