much power but no speed

Discussion in '2001 Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0 SE' started by locoako786, Aug 9, 2002.

1. for v12 with 549 i wud like to see it pull ahead or at least near a mclaren at least or porsche for that matter

2. Re: much power but no speed

I'd rather be seen in this then a McLaren, maybe not a Porsche though :p you gotta love German engineering<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: much power but no speed

basicly this car sucks. it fits in perfectly with the whole lamborghini family. too expensive ta be so slow.

4. Re: much power but no speed

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from futureviperdesigner</i>
    <b>basicly this car sucks. it fits in perfectly with the whole lamborghini family. too expensive ta be so slow.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

oh so you're trying to put down a car which cost more than your house and there's a reason it can out class any other car with its dominating presence. there's only one car which combines power and handling making a perfect combination. If you could only afford to drive this ultimate car for a fraction of a second then you would realize it is the single and greatest feeling that the world has to offer but since you dont understand why a fine hand made Italian is is far superior to some poorly designed, unreliable piece of shit made by Dodge, there is probably no hope for you<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: much power but no speed

Ahh i agree wit 2003SVTCobra
    But vipers are nice cars too!

But why the f*ck are you putting this car down if you race with this car you couldn't even beat it in reverse!

Think Straight<!-- Signature -->