Murcielago VS FordGT40

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by Boarder4Life, Aug 10, 2002.

1. which is better??

2. Re: Murcielago VS FordGT40

murcielago

3. Re: Murcielago VS FordGT40

The two aren't even really comparable. Gt40 0-60, top speed, overall performance and luxuries don't come close.
    Lambo all the way.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Murcielago VS FordGT40

Oh my sweet Jesus, please tell me you didn't just compare a Lamborghini to a FORD??????? Do not insult the Murcielago.

5. Re: Murcielago VS FordGT40

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from metallica419</i>
    <b>Oh my sweet Jesus, please tell me you didn't just compare a Lamborghini to a FORD??????? Do not insult the Murcielago.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Your calling that an insult? why is that an insult? Becuase you are filled with the prestige of a Lamborghini? I'm sorry but the reason these cars should not be compared is that the lamborghini is NA and the GT40 is BLOWN its as simple as that.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Murcielago VS FordGT40

This car would rape a GT40. Look at the damn stats. I understand Ford lovers are dying to have a super car to adore but the GT40 is weak compared to this and this isn't even the best performing Lamborghini.
    <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Murcielago VS FordGT40

What the hell is Ford doing here?...Lambo would kill it plain and simple<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Murcielago VS FordGT40

Im not saying the Murcielago wouldnt kill the GT40, but it insults Ford fans by putting it down that bad. LeMans................<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Murcielago VS FordGT40

You little baby's can cry about which is better your little #%$ Ford's or your sissy Lambo's but either a Porsche Sportec Turbo Stage 4 or a bugatti Veyron 16/4 will peee all over both your cars