Mustang vs. Mclaren

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra' started by Mig29, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Mustang vs. Mclaren

What a #$%#ing idiot. unbelievable.

2. This is the car that I have been looking for, for a long time. Finally a car that will smoke the hell out of a Mclaren. I am sick and tired of all these Mclaren fans talking about how there Mclaren is the fastest car in the world, well no more. <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Mustang vs. Mclaren

Sigh..... And we have another winner.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Mustang vs. Mclaren

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from buttface</i>
    <b>This is the car that I have been looking for, for a long time. Finally a car that will smoke the hell out of a Mclaren. I am sick and tired of all these Mclaren fans talking about how there Mclaren is the fastest car in the world, well no more. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Yeah, you are about as ignorant as can be. The mclaren beats this in EVERY category by far(except price).<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Mustang vs. Mclaren

ah, you don't get it. you see, the mcleran is a top speed exotic lemans-type street legal racer, and it does, in fact, currently have the top speed record at 245 MPH. the mustang, how ever, is a muscle car, made for excelleration, not top speed. dude, a mustang will NEVER beat a high priced exotic, no matter what. it's JUST NOT POSSIBLE.

good day.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Mustang vs. Mclaren

even tho i am a big fan of mustangs a mclaren would smoke a Mustang

7. Re: Mustang vs. Mclaren

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TownshipRebellion</i>
    <b>ah, you don't get it. you see, the mcleran is a top speed exotic lemans-type street legal racer, and it does, in fact, currently have the top speed record at 245 MPH. the mustang, how ever, is a muscle car, made for excelleration, not top speed. dude, a mustang will NEVER beat a high priced exotic, no matter what. it's JUST NOT POSSIBLE.

good day.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

the new Cobra could beat a ferrari testarossa, which is about 2-3 times more expensive<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Mustang vs. Mclaren

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from buttface</i>
    <b>This is the car that I have been looking for, for a long time. Finally a car that will smoke the hell out of a Mclaren. I am sick and tired of all these Mclaren fans talking about how there Mclaren is the fastest car in the world, well no more. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->wow they dont get much stupider then this guy<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Mustang vs. Mclaren

You don't get much stupider than this person.
    (Judging by her signature, she's a cheerleader. Most likley rides around in her boyfriend's shitty mustang)

10. Re: Mustang vs. Mclaren

shes a girl, and she loves mustangs, but she doesnt know sh#t about cars

11. Re: Mustang vs. Mclaren

eh?

12. #12 Camaro Roller, Nov 5, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  13. Re: Mustang vs. Mclaren

Dude, that deserves a bitchslap! Comparing a McLaren to a Mustang is like comparing a mansion to a cabin. It just doesn't cut it.

14. Re: Mustang vs. Mclaren

Incredible. Folks we have just seen the epitome of the start of the downfall of car enthusiats as we know it. my IQ is lower from just reading his forum.

15. Re: Mustang vs. Mclaren

Generally I'd be understanding, some females (judging by the signature this is obviously one of them) know F*CK all about cars, for crying out loud, I knew more about the clitoris at 8yrs. old than she does about cars.

Don't get me wrong, I know a few women who are mechanical geniuses, and a few who could possibly challenge Markko Martin in driving ability (he's certainly not a great driver, but he's above average) for the WRC driver's championship (if they were the only two cars entered). But some should refrain from going anywhere near cars.

P.S. LOL, you're right, the Mustang is the ultimate Chick car, it's a cute "little" POS, that's guaranteed to not run after a few months (that way, in playing the damsel in distress, the women who are too dumb - i.e. those who drive Mustangs - to have any lasting relationship, just might have the opportunity to seduce some unsuspecting guy into marriage).

16. Re: Mustang vs. Mclaren

Holy shit can you get any dumber...I highly doubt it.

17. Re: Mustang vs. Mclaren

I have nothing to say... (sigh) ignorants

18. Re: Mustang vs. Mclaren

Yea my IQ blows and this is by far the dumbest god damn thing i have ever heard JESUS some1 shoot me

19. Re: Mustang vs. Mclaren

WOW, as soon as i saw the whole Mustang vs. McLaren topic, i came in here expecting some sarcasm but when i noticed the person was being serious i just had to comment that i cant believe someone as stupid as you (buttface) would take the time to create an account on this website and start a conversation on a topic in which you have NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I think my little 2 year old brother would know which matchbox car to choose from if he had to choose between a McLaren and a Mustang. Find a new hobbie!

Person 1- "Who have you ever raced that was even credible?"
    Person 2- "Mother Lynn"
    Person 1- "My Grandmother could beat Mother Lynn"
    Person 2- "I beat her too!"
    Biker Boys- Annual Dance Scene

20. Re: Mustang vs. Mclaren

Every category?

I mean its 0-60 time is great. But the Bugatti Veyron is faster. So it doesnt win that.

Its 0-100 sucks for having such a good 0-60 and gets beat by many there.

Handling? Nope the Saleen S7 is better there.

Not top speed.

What categories were you talking about?

21. Re: Mustang vs. Mclaren

they were saying that compared to the mustang the McLaren wins every category 'cept price.

22. Re:

thats cuz its a chick, read her sig.

23. Re: Mustang vs. Mclaren

First award:Biggest Mother F@!ing Idiot of the Year! And it goes to (drumroll,please) buttface!

Second award:Biggest Jack@$$ this World has Ever Seen. And the award goes to:buttface!

Third award: World's most retarded b!%@#. It goes to buttface(yet again)

Final award: Biggest F#!@ing loser! It goes to buttface (yet again)

24. Re: Mustang vs. Mclaren

Sadly i have to agree

25. Re: Mustang vs. Mclaren

The Mustang Saleen SR tops at 202mph which for sure isnt faster than the Mclaren but you said any high priced exotic. Which that is faster than many high priced exotics. And that mustang only has I think 505hp and you can get 12,000 mod kits for mustang cobras that will boost it up past 900 from Ford.