mustang wanna be...psssshhh chevy pus*ys

Discussion in '2000 Chevrolet Camaro 302 Concept' started by Abdulla, Aug 9, 2002.

1. what the #$%#...chevy is show desperation
    lol thats #$%#ed up....haahahahahahah
    mustangs babbbbyyyyyyyyyy

2. Re: mustang wanna be...psssshhh chevy pus*ys

u #$%#ing idiot "mustang wannabe my ass!! maybe u should do a little research on ur mustangs pony boy considering mustangs are not 302 any longer they are pussy ass 4.6 litres so until u take ur head out of your ass and do a little research you should just shut the #$%# up!

3. Re: mustang wanna be...psssshhh chevy pus*ys

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from StangSnake</i>
    <b>what the #$%#...chevy is show desperation
    mustangs babbbbyyyyyyyyyy</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You must know a lot about cars. How about i take any Mustang you can buy and race in the Camaro... even a Z28, and we will see who wins.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: mustang wanna be...psssshhh chevy pus*ys

the camaro WILL win. The mustang is nothing special. The Cobra R is barely faster than the SS camaro, and the Cobra R is meant to compete with the vette. Don't give me any Salleen crap either, I'll take a Lingenfelter Camaro any day over a Salleen.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: mustang wanna be...psssshhh chevy pus*ys

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Endocles The Mighty</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from StangSnake</i>
    mustangs babbbbyyyyyyyyyy</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You must know a lot about cars. How about i take any Mustang you can buy and race in the Camaro... even a Z28, and we will see who wins.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The 2003 SVT cobra can kick any camaros ass!

6. Re: mustang wanna be...psssshhh chevy pus*ys

All yall need research done. Chevrolet was the first one to come out with the 5.0, so that would make FORD'S pussy ass the copy cat!

7. Re: mustang wanna be...psssshhh chevy pus*ys

really, give me a 5.7 liter than a 4.6<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: mustang wanna be...psssshhh chevy pus*ys

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dusty427</i>
    <b>the camaro WILL win. The mustang is nothing special. The Cobra R is barely faster than the SS camaro, and the Cobra R is meant to compete with the vette. Don't give me any Salleen crap either, I'll take a Lingenfelter Camaro any day over a Salleen.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Is the Lingenfelter camaro mass produced like the saleen?

9. Re: mustang wanna be...psssshhh chevy pus*ys

Alright all you "know it alls", i hate to break the news to you, but this is just a freaking concept. This is just to show what the creators at GM are thinking. It's kind of like the Pontiac Solstice, it's just an "idea" right now. Now, for the first retard, you know, the guy who made this subject up. You bud, don't realize this, but um... in the beginning, you know 1967-1969 (not absolutely sure on 2nd gens) Z-28 option came with a 302 ci motor. This thing could the blow the #$%#ing doors off a mustang. This "idea" is more a nostalgea concept. To bring the days of when engines were sized by CI not liters. For that stupid reply by "Endocles", learn to type, no one can understand what you mean by "I'll take any mustang you can buy and you can have the camaro"; If you learned the concept of reading, you'd understand the one you're criticizing is a mustang person; therefore, wants nothing to do with camaro. now for "87MustangGT", what are you talking about? the SVT cobra can't touch a Z06, that is if you're going to say "Camaro won't be made in 2003, so nothing can touch it". Buddy let me tell you, just because they stopped production, doesn't mean that F-Body fever will ever die. Take all the ford crap you want, i'll stick with a 1977 V-6 Camaro (For all you know it alls, you should realize that this is one of the horrible years during the Energy crisis that killed HP ratings on the camaro) before i take your shit. Now for Mantronix, dude, who cares if the lingenfelter isn't mass produced as the Saleen. Saleen is an overpriced GT. Lingenfelter cars are almost god-like. They need hefty price tags for being hefty cars. 'nuf said<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: mustang wanna be...psssshhh chevy pus*ys

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from StangSnake</i>

1988 chevy callaway sledgehammer corvette 880 hp and made wworld record 354.76 mph run so ummm whats this u say? ford suck? o yes i agree<!-- Signature -->

11. OH man

Man oh man, everywhere I go there's got to be some rivalry going on. Where are the true car lovers? Why can't they notice all racing cars are gifts? And that is a point it seems the ford ppl missed, this is a concept lol. I had an IROC, T-tops were fun lol. Sold to buddy at work, but still get to see it everyday heh.
    Let's stop the bickering and let's drive!
    like I said...too much rivalry<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: mustang wanna be...psssshhh chevy pus*ys

Go to the lingenfelter web site and look at the kits they have for camaros and corvettes, they could kick any of the tuner mustangs aszes, theres one with a 427 lsi that pulls 500hp.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: mustang wanna be...psssshhh chevy pus*ys

take a look at the fastest car in the world. what is it? a corvette oooooo sorry wheres that mustang again?<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: mustang wanna be...psssshhh chevy pus*ys

3 words...get a life. ignorant camaro fans

Camaro came out for one reason...to compete with the Mustang, but they failed because ford still sells double the mustangs that chevy sells of the camaros. If it wasn't for the Mustang, I don't think Chevy would have had any reason to build it. So, maybe the GT's dont have a 350+ hp engine. You know why? Cause they can sell them for $23,000 - $25,000. And with a car that affordable you can get some great aftermarked power upgrades. Still cheaper than a stock camaro. I see at least 10 mustangs a day. I see 1 or 2 camaros a day, if that. Unless chevy does something a little different, ford will always sell more mustangs. plain and simple.

Quickstang 1000hp 460/525 aluminum V-8. Nothing but Ford power. I haven't seen anyone build a camaro up like this before.

Boss...0-60 n 1.9 sec. Never seen a camaro get to 60 that fast.

15. Re: mustang wanna be...psssshhh chevy pus*ys

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 87MustangGT</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Endocles The Mighty</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from StangSnake</i>

You must know a lot about cars. How about i take any Mustang you can buy and race in the Camaro... even a Z28, and we will see who wins.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The 2003 SVT cobra can kick any camaros ass!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Your full of it. Beat any mustang well I would love to see it beat the ZL1.

16. Re: mustang wanna be...psssshhh chevy pus*ys

LOL you havent seen any camaro with 1000hp!! wow you're a #$%#ing dumb #$%# with no brain at all. do some research before you open your mouth. dont talk unless you dont know what your talking about<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: mustang wanna be...psssshhh chevy pus*ys

what about funny cars.. lol.. ok ok.. i guess we can't count those huh.. 1/4 really quick.. <!-- Signature -->

18. Re: mustang wanna be...psssshhh chevy pus*ys

i'm not entirely sure of this but.. i think... the 302 was in the camaro before the mustang.. b/c in 1967 the z/28 was sporting the 302 and the mustang had the 289... <!-- Signature -->

19. Re: mustang wanna be...psssshhh chevy pus*ys

you piece of crap you think ford tuaruses are prety dont ya!!!<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: mustang wanna be...psssshhh chevy pus*ys

SpdDmn1965
    Get a clue pal ? The only reasons rustangs sell in such high amounts is due to the little 18 year old girls who but the litlle
    V-6 rustangs with daddys money just like all other rustang owners daddy buys there car for them. My Camaro will whip your ass. Bring it on @$$whip. Chevy Pride

21. Re: mustang wanna be...psssshhh chevy pus*ys

both mustangs and camaros are gay. They are both pu$$y cars. The mustangs are pathetic now though with that girlish v6 in it. I would take a camaro over the mustang but they both suck.

22. Re: mustang wanna be...psssshhh chevy pus*ys

HAHAHA!!!Its Mullet wars time!

23. stupid

i can't stand camaro enthuisiast's....we are better thatn mustangs cause we have a little bit more hp.....mustang's cheat they have supercharger's......you guys act 7 ..has anyone ever noticed mustang's cost 1,000 less with a thousand dolars worth of aftermarket parts which isn't much i could easily beat a camaro...plus why argue when this car is never going to come out...atleast ford make some of their concepts that arre good only chevy concept being made is ssr which suck...you corvette and camaro drivers are gonna crash alot because of all the dust the gt40 is gonna put in your face's

24. Re: stupid

I know from experience that the Z28 will kill a GT, My father has owned both... a 94 Z and a 98 GT... He has regreted getting rid of his Z ever since... He raced that car every weekend for 4 years put 100K on it and it still ran strong when he got rid of it... Best time he had in the Z was 13.5 at 108MPH... It had a Borla CAT-Back, K&N CAI, UDP, and he reprogrammed the chip... Stock it still ran 14.1, 14.0 Umm how many mostly Stock GT's you know of that can break 14's? Some jackass that started this thread said something to the effect that they were copying Ford... WRONG 1st of all the 302 was in Camaros from 67-69, 2nd of all it wasn't until Chevy came out with this Concept that Ford came up with the Idea to make the Bullitt, and later bring back the Mach 1...

I own a Ford by the way, 1997 Contour with the 2.0 Zetec, not a bad little car, runs good, not fast at all but it beats a Honda anyday... I like both Camaros and Mustangs, both very nice cars, yes the Mustangs are more for women now-a-days, but you can't say they are bad cars just because Ford makes them... I trust my fathers judgement over anyone, he is 42 and has owned nearly 80 cars and he knows what cars are good and what cars are bad... You Mustang guys just have to except the FACT that Camaros will kill a Mustang everytime giving the same mods or stock for stock... I can only remember 2 times in the 35 year Stang Camaro war that Mustang has came out on top, 1st was back in the mid 80's I believe, and 2nd was 2002 with the 03 Cobra against the 35th Ann. SS I may not have any personal experience with either car, but I know the facts and the facts don't lie

25. Re: mustang wanna be...psssshhh chevy pus*ys

you, my dear sir, need an honorable mention for being the first person with any brains in here. and to be completely honest... i would rather have am engine-less camaro of any year than a mustang.