My 2006 PT Cruiser

Discussion in 'Chris Draper's Website Forum' started by supercarfreak123, Jan 9, 2006.

1. I agree, other than the last sentance.

2. Cool man, I went to the dealership the other day and they had one exactly like yours. They deffinitely hooked me with the low ultra-competitive price (US$ 11,900 + $400 for the convenience package) so I'm deffinitely getting one soon. either in that hue of blue or black.

3. I'm going to try to get these wheels. BTW, I got my windows tinted last week.

4. Nice wheels, it will look good on the PT.

5. #7 Chris V, Jun 17, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  6. #8 bob777, Aug 10, 2006
  7. #9 bob777, Aug 14, 2006
    installed the intake today and OMG what a difference. More power and much louder! It realy makes that Borla exhaust come to life.

8. I got my Hurst STS today. I'm going to try to install it on Sunday.

9. I'm starting the installation of the Hurst STS. Took the center console off. Going to do a little disassembly of the OEM shifter tonight, and intall the Hurst in the morning.

10. I got home form work and was just going to take the center console off and do the installation in the morning. Well I got carried away and did the whole thing!

Anyways installation took about 4hrs and 1hr of testing and tuning.

The effect really isn't apparent except for 3rd and 4th gear. It looks cool though so I'd say it was worth it.

Now that my hands are all scratched and bloody, I can finally go to bed. It's 11:23pm. Pics coming

11. Sounds like a #%[email protected], removing and reinstalling my shifter takes about 30 minutes.

12. ORDERED MY WHEELS TONIGHT!!! 10-25-06

13. Date for suspension?