my 92 taurus could beat this car

Discussion in '2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS' started by SHOv8, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: my 92 taurus could beat this car

I just recently got a chance to ride in a taurus sho. Wow!!! what a typical piece of ford sh*t. It is the biggest joke i've ever seen. Besides being slow it is a taurus(ugh). I would gladly take a new monte carlo over a SHO.

2. Re: my 92 taurus could beat this car

c'mon now you are a loser buddy, who would take a taurus sho over an ss are yiou sure u aren't driving mommy's car?

3. Re: my 92 taurus could beat this car

hahahaha any taurus my monte has come up against has seen nothin but my tailights and a cloud of dust.

4. Re: my 92 taurus could beat this car

he he he he he he

5. Re: my 92 taurus could beat this car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SHOv8</i>
    <b>he he he he he he</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Why are you giggling? 3 people just called you a moron.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: my 92 taurus could beat this car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from steiner</i>
    <b>hahahaha any taurus my monte has come up against has seen nothin but my tailights and a cloud of dust.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

THANK YOU TELL THESE FORD IDIOTS THIS IS A GOOD CAR!!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: my 92 taurus could beat this car

Yes yes the Taurus SHO is slow now but for its time in the early 90s that wasnt really too bad for a "Taurus" family type car. <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: my 92 taurus could beat this car

Ive got sick of you people talking about this so i did a little race of my own.....i found someone at my school to race me in my moms SS vs. their SHO and just let me tell you.....this little V-6 took that little V-8 and shoved it....I blew him away!!!!

9. Re: my 92 taurus could beat this car

my monte has beat all taurus/ mustangs, and any other ford is come up against, ive made them all seem as though they are standing still while i leave them on the interstate

10. Re: my 92 taurus could beat this car

sounds like youre doggin your own car

11. Re: my 92 taurus could beat this car

this car could kick your taurus ass my parents got 2001 Chevrolet Monte carlo last yaer and that car rips shit up

12. Re: my 92 taurus could beat this car

i know what you mean, i just did the same thing, isnt it sad how a v-6 can smoke a v-8??

13. Re: my 92 taurus could beat this car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Abel1984</i>
    <b>Ive got sick of you people talking about this so i did a little race of my own.....i found someone at my school to race me in my moms SS vs. their SHO and just let me tell you.....this little V-6 took that little V-8 and shoved it....I blew him away!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Alright correct me if im wrong but werent the old Taurus SHO V-6s??? They used Yamaha V-6s. <!-- Signature -->

14. Re: my 92 taurus could beat this car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from monte_carlo_z-34</i>
    <b>my monte has beat all taurus/ mustangs, and any other ford is come up against, ive made them all seem as though they are standing still while i leave them on the interstate
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->okay you own a 01 Monte Carlo SS? They do 0-60 in 8.0 seconds check the stats if you would like in a magazine. a 01 Mustang GT will do 0-60 in 5.7 check a magazine. A 03 Cobra will do 0-60 in mostlikely 4.6 now you are telling me that you can smoke one of those??????? A freakin Ford Lightning TRUCK!!!!! will smoke you. <!-- Signature -->

15. Re: my 92 taurus could beat this car

hahahahaha comparing sports cars to a mid-size coupe?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! you're a moron. why would u bring up mustangs in a comparison between two cars that aren't even in the same class as the mustang. also if u want to bring in mustangs, then us chevy guys will have to bring in camaro's and firebirds, which both smoke mustangs. some dude earlier said his little v-6 beat the hell out of the taurus's v-8... the taurus doesn't even have a v-8. it has a god damn yamaha v-6.

16. Re: my 92 taurus could beat this car

Yup Yamaha V-6 thats what I thought, anyway I saw a stock SHO run a 1/4 in 15 seconds and that is freakin fast for a v6 taurus!<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: my 92 taurus could beat this car

Taurus still sucks- and would u rather make fun of this or that crappy saturn???????go to the saturn forums-----Da JuNk<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: my 92 taurus could beat this car

PorscheBoy09, stop trying to save face for the crap-ass Monte with your incoherent bullshit.
    the name Monte Carlo SS used to mean something, and what is it now... a family "sports" coupe... time to put this little chevy to sleep.