my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

Discussion in '1994 Ford Mustang GT' started by lonelark, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

i could see a new maxima beating a 99 gt

2. Re: my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from pkripperf1</i>
    <b>My 93 stock maxima auto with merely 190hp actually beat this car. I assure you the other driver was actually trying. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Smell that boys. That's what i call BS

3. Re: my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TnT</i>
    <b>I have a 91 Maxima (same engine, same weight) and I can assure you it isn't bullshit. Maxima are exceptionally fast, even the old ones. In fact, you can find the car I drive for about 2500 bucks. When you let loose, it really does surprise you just how well it uses it's power.

And yes, the engine is rated at 190 horsepower, it is a 3.0 liter V6.

P.S. The newest Maxima is rated at 255 horsepower, don't diss it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

ever heard of a little thing called torque?

And beleive you me your 91 maxima does NOT run to 60 in 6.2 sec. Try more like a high 7 or even an 8 flat.

4. Re: my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

I don't think so !!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FocusFanatic</i>
    <b>Yeah right. No stupid ass #$%#in import is going to beat a mustang. Unless its a V6 mustang and still there is a slim to none chance that the import is goin to beat it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->dont be retarted....u give American cars a bad name<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

Maximas are fast my friend has one and he fries rice/ponies all the time.

7. Re: my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

but there is no way he can beat a 99 and newer stang GT<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

I am not dissing american cars as you can tell from my sn. But the 00 maxima has a top speed of 143.7. 0-60 is the same as this. So I could see a new maxima beating this. I do not know about older ones though.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

hah why is it that all you people keep trying to dig up information on cars you claim to despise yet cant stop talking about?? a nissan maxima wouldnt touch a GT stang with a 10 mile pole...

10. Re: my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from R1CERS SUCK</i>
    <b>hah why is it that all you people keep trying to dig up information on cars you claim to despise yet cant stop talking about?? a nissan maxima wouldnt touch a GT stang with a 10 mile pole... </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->very untrue my friend....a brand new Maxima would pull hard on a 94GT<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

"a nissan maxima wouldnt touch a GT stang with a 10 mile pole..."

all of dumbass rustang owners that are to ignorant to fase the facts need to shut the #$%# up. any maxima 92 and up whould spank eny rustang till 99. we all know how ashamed you are about the ability of your rustang but damnit, take like a man.

12. My 93 stock maxima auto with merely 190hp actually beat this car. I assure you the other driver was actually trying.

13. Re: my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from pkripperf1</i>
    <b>My 93 stock maxima auto with merely 190hp actually beat this car. I assure you the other driver was actually trying. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->no he wasnt and i doubt ur maxima makes that power<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

I guess that dude had an auto in his stang. making 0-60 in around 7.5. We raced at least 1/8 of a mile. my maxima also beat a 1996 mitsubishi 3000gt(not a VR-4) still he had 220 hp. I say the maxima uses all of its power better than most cars. at least the older ones do. thats why they were rated as the best engines in car and driver and motortrend and so on. I know a 1990 5.0 can beat me. but a 94 is just sad.

15. Re: my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

<b>I guess that dude had an auto in his stang. making 0-60 in around 7.5. We raced at least 1/8 of a mile. my maxima also beat a 1996 mitsubishi 3000gt(not a VR-4) still he had 220 hp. I say the maxima uses all of its power better than most cars. at least the older ones do. thats why they were rated as the best engines in car and driver and motortrend and so on. I know a 1990 5.0 can beat me. but a 94 is just sad.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->well considering the 94 is faster than the 90 i would imagine he had a auto or a 6 cylinder...or just wasnt trying<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

get real you f@g. you could never beat this car with a maxima. not even a new one. trust me.

17. Re: my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

<b>My 93 stock maxima auto with merely 190hp actually beat this car. I assure you the other driver was actually trying. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

My '91 LX 5.0 smokes your Maxima !<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

You know what I hate about Mustangs? They're EVERYWHERE!!! It seems like one car in ten on the street is a Ford Mustang. They're just too common for me to take them seriously as something special. Not only that, but people have to make all KINDS of improvements just to make them decent. I mean, you have the standard Ford Mustang......then you've got the Cobra, then you have the Saleen, and then you have Roush Mustangs and the SVT Cobra R.......see what I'm getting at? There are too many and too many different kinds to ever be refered to as anything more than a little "pony car". Sorry if this offends some of you but this is just what I've seen.

19. Re: my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TnT</i>
    <b>I have a 91 Maxima (same engine, same weight) and I can assure you it isn't bullshit. Maxima are exceptionally fast, even the old ones. In fact, you can find the car I drive for about 2500 bucks. When you let loose, it really does surprise you just how well it uses it's power.

And yes, the engine is rated at 190 horsepower, it is a 3.0 liter V6.

P.S. The newest Maxima is rated at 255 horsepower, don't diss it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I actually have a lot of respect for Nissan. They're the only Japanese company that I like and they have one of the nicest V6's on the market. But even their new flagship sportscar, the 350Z with the VQ engine, basically the new integra's engine tuned to 280HP will not beat a new GT. Like MaximusMeridius said, it's torque. It's you that needs to learn some respect (and knowledge).

20. Re: my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

well the 1995 BMW 540i has a 4L engine but has 295 lb/ ft of tourque<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

i dont see a 90 maxima beating this cars torque. a new maxima would be a better race. when did they stop with the 302's 94 or 95?

22. Re: my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

1995 was the last year for the 5.0 and in 1996 it was a 4.6 liters.<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

Yeah right. No stupid ass #$%#in import is going to beat a mustang. Unless its a V6 mustang and still there is a slim to none chance that the import is goin to beat it.<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mig29</i>
    <b>"a nissan maxima wouldnt touch a GT stang with a 10 mile pole..."

all of dumbass rustang owners that are to ignorant to fase the facts need to shut the #$%# up. any maxima 92 and up whould spank eny rustang till 99. we all know how ashamed you are about the ability of your rustang but damnit, take like a man.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

HAH you prove youre idiocy by calling them rustangs.. seriously get a new line.. its getting old.. and no no maxima 92 and up would even touch any stang.. you really show youre ignorance of mustangs when you say stuid stuff like that.. you really have no idea what you are talking about so you should go play with youre toy cars and leave the arguing about real muscle to the grown ups... ohh and its ANY not an E its an A get it right jackoff.. here how about you get in youre toy/imaginary car. and ill get in my friends mustang beat you then run you over.. how about that?? people on this forum are now dumber for haveing read that.. i award you no points and may god have mercy on youre soul... ohh on a side note.. why is it that after the fast and furious there are soo many of these 12 year old retards that think they can talk about cars?? seriously they think they see the movie so that gives them all the knowledge they will need in life..

25. Re: my 93 nissan maxima auto smoked this!!!

ohh and for the record i dont own a mustang.. i own a 67 383 plymouth roadrunner convertible. but my friend owns a 95 and i know that it would smoke youre puny r1ce rockets.. he has before and its funny to watch. you can just smell the wreak of burning r1ce as they pull up on him at the stop sign and know its coming...