MY BASE MODEL CIVIC COULD KILL THIS POS

Discussion in '2000 Porsche 911 GT3' started by Blank Name, Nov 4, 2002.

1. I GOT A '95 BASE MODEL CIVIC AND IT WOULD KILL THIS EUROTRASH

2. Re:

in you dreams

3. Re: MY BASE MODEL CIVIC COULD KILL THIS POS

civics suck ass, go to hell all you honda owners

4. Re: MY BASE MODEL CIVIC COULD KILL THIS POS

Civic IS AN AWESOME CAR IT COULD KILL THIS GERMAN POS OF SHIT ANY DAY

5. Re: MY BASE MODEL CIVIC COULD KILL THIS POS

Civic IS AN AWESOME CAR IT COULD KILL THIS GERMAN POS OF SHIT ANY DAY

6. Re: MY BASE MODEL CIVIC COULD KILL THIS POS

7. Re: MY BASE MODEL CIVIC COULD KILL THIS POS

lol #%$got only good honda is a wrecked one or an acura but either way it wouldnt come close

8. Re: MY BASE MODEL CIVIC COULD KILL THIS POS

I'm just going to laugh and be quiet. Honda would probably win if you give it like a full days head start.

9. Re: MY BASE MODEL CIVIC COULD KILL THIS POS

anyone else wish we could get the 8 year olds off this site?

10. Re: MY BASE MODEL CIVIC COULD KILL THIS POS

lol, i think he wants to make us angry but someone really needs to teach him/her/it how to do that

11. Re: MY BASE MODEL CIVIC COULD KILL THIS POS

he's trying to be ignorant. I have nothing against Civics but Damn infront of a Porsche Civic is nothing.

12. Re: now whos gonna buy this

Dude, you need to shut the hell up. People like you are why theres so much Honda flamming on this site. I own the third fastest production Honda you can buy in America and would destroy your civic but i couldnt dream of even keeping up with this thing. Its basicaly a street legaL RACE CAR. It was designed for the sole purpose of being extremely fast and it does that very well. So please the rest of you dont bash Hondas just because some a$$hole wants to show how ignorant he really is.

13. Re: MY BASE MODEL CIVIC COULD KILL THIS POS

dude you are a dumbass this car goes 187 mph and u tell me that your 95 Civic is going to kill it..and calling it a Piece of shit, your one big #$%#in dumbass...this car is beautiful, fast, its a luxury european sports car, ur #$%#in retarted!! I could buy a 95 Civic for like $7500, your stupid as shit..dont start anymore threads that are this dumb

14. Re: MY BASE MODEL CIVIC COULD KILL THIS POS

Woehahaha, a civic kill a porsche. Wake up, We are not in the fast and the furious!!!!

15. Re: MY BASE MODEL CIVIC COULD KILL THIS POS

No, your not funny

16. Re: MY BASE MODEL CIVIC COULD KILL THIS POS

that is SO true!!!

there is no way in hell that a base 95 honda could beat this, let alone a viper or mustang or something like that! how could you possibly think that your 1.6 liter garbage (if its that big) could beat this porsche. my mountian dew bottle is bigger!!!

17. Re: MY BASE MODEL CIVIC COULD KILL THIS POS

SURE it would...

18. Re: MY BASE MODEL CIVIC COULD KILL THIS POS

mebbe this guy does not own a civic but just wants negative feedback to them!

19. Re: MY BASE MODEL CIVIC COULD KILL THIS POS

hahahahahahaha, nice joke!!!

20. Don't even think about it. The GT3 is blowing through the quarter mile before you can even get to 30 MPH in your crappy civic. Dumb people should be banned from this site.