My dad has one

Discussion in '2001 BMW M5' started by McLaren_Man, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: My dad has one

I think you'll find M5's arent only sold in Germany.

Otherwise that BMW dealership down the road is just badging up 5-Series Sport models with M5 badges, and charging £52K for them. I mean if your right, I better call Trading Standards.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: My dad has one

Ha where did u get the idea that the M5 is only sold in Germany? if it aint sold in canada or the us then yesterday while i went to the movies and my dad drove me in his M5 i must have been dreaming. same thing when i washed his car. and when we raced a commero and kicked the living shit out of it. it all must have been a big dream. or maby NOT!!!. maybe ur jus a little slow on picking up infromation. go to eany BMW dealer and they will tell u that they do sell the M5<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: My dad has one

if your dads that good why dont u just ask him to buy u another one. i get to ride in Z8 M5 or any BMW all the time because my dad works at BMW<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: My dad has one

Seriously if everyone who says they have an M5 actually had one there would be 10s of 1000s of them sold.

5. Re: My dad has one

i see everyones dad has an M5...

i'm so sure....<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: My dad has one

yeh so does mine...

no he doesn't actually.

7. Re: My dad has one

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bmwm3</i>
    <b>yeh so does mine...

no he doesn't actually.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Unlucky him.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: My dad has one

haha thanx.
    he does have a 330ci though, that packs a mean punch!

9. Re: My dad has one

Its alright.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: My dad has one

This is one AWESOME car...although, im not so sure that all of you guy's 'dads' have one of these...the guy who started the post probably does...but, cmon guys...its not like this is a mustang....there is somewhat limited production on these and they are pretty expensive...of course....everyone who owns an m5 could have sons that post on this site...if thats the case...sorry<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: My dad has one

I have been on the test track at the plant and it did preety good. Not the best but still awesome

12. Re: My dad has one

I've driven an M5. You guys wanna know what sedan can kick some serious M5 ass and leave your daddy's begging for mercy?
    A Jaguar XJR (arden) 442hp..... 0-60, 4.6 sec. These numbers translate into the most bad ass four doored car ever made. Oh and by the way I've experienced this first hand. I had a guy in a Black M5 next to me at a street light in Atlanta, GA. All I did was smile at him, press the sport mode button and then......... never saw him again, but i'm pretty sure he went 2 his BMW dealer 2 ask what the hell was wrong. Hahaahahah. Oh and by the way I love BMW in general but as far as sedans go the XJR is just so amazing that I have no sympaty for all you daddy boy M5 owner wannabe's

13. Re: My dad has one

My dad doesn't have one, but I had a friend that DID have one, he gave it back though. It's a very rare car, too many people envy it, and you know what that means? Key marks...slashed tires..etc etc

14. Re: My dad has one

who give a shit about ur dads car...it is not even urs...

15. Re: My dad has one

ASK ME IF I CARE?

NO REALLY U DON'T HAVE ONE, U PROBABLY COULDN'T DRIVE IT ANYWAY.

16. Re: My dad has one

lucky dad and lucky son...

17. Re: My dad has one

Hell my mom has one and whoever was the idiot who programed the on board computer is an idiot becacause you can take off the governer by the computer in the dash.

18. Re: My dad has one

this might not be the fastest sedan in the world right now but he new model will pack more power.. that shoyuld be amazing <!-- Signature -->

19. Re: My dad has one

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BMW M5 MAN</i>
    <b>Do u really think that the M5 got 240 Mph??? If u do your a dumb ass </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Don't call me a dumbass then.
    Other cars that I/ my dad have had and had..
    Dad: porsche GT2
    Me: will be getting a focus RS
    Dad: u wouldn't believe me
    Me:Complete drag car, handbuilt by me. stupid amount of bhp optional methanol fuel. < my fastest car<!-- Signature -->