My dad owns 2

Discussion in '1981 Joest 935/78 ‘Moby Dick’' started by DOG KILLER, Aug 10, 2002.

1. He has a 88 GT and a 88 Coupe. They are nice cars.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: My dad owns 2

we are so proud of you!

NOT!!! DONT BRAG ABOUT SHIT!!!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: My dad owns 2

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Delorean DMC-12 Rocks</i>
    <b>we are so proud of you!

NOT!!! DONT BRAG ABOUT SHIT!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Yeah, **** YOU TOO ASSHOLE!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: My dad owns 2

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ya Su Di</i>
    <b>He has a 88 GT and a 88 Coupe. They are nice cars.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->There are DECENT for their time, but I would expect a grown man to own better than 2 fieros.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: My dad owns 2

What more do you expect? A Ferrari?<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: My dad owns 2

Owning two cars of the late eighties is a crime anyway.

7. Re: My dad owns 2

These are some of the most pathetic and immature reply's I have ever seen. His DAD has two...not himself. Cut the kid a break.

8. Re: My dad owns 2

LOL OMG U MUST BE MY LONG LOST BROTHER... BEFORE I EVEN OPENED THE PAGE AND I SAW THE TITLE I KNEW MY RESPONSE WOULD BE JUST LIKE WAHT YOU SAID

9. Re: My dad owns 2

HAHA agreed. I think that this is more of a first car for a 16 year old.

10. Re: My dad owns 2

And no they are not a car for a 16 year old. I got one when I was 16 only $1500. This car has spoiled me cuz all I want is a sports car I refuse to drive anything less. Yes the fieros are not fast but for being old and having a poor engine they perform very well. Do not bag on them unless you have driven one (GT please). They handle very well at any speed ( a ***** in parking lots) and they are really fun to drive. They could have been so much more though. I wish they would bring them back.

11. Re: My dad owns 2

I'm sorry... I am so, so, so, so... well you get the point. Tell your dad I'm sorry he wasted his money on them.

12. Re: My dad owns 2

Fieros rule and yuo wouldn't know unless you have driven one.

So shut the #$%# up or take it to the pavement.

13. Re: My dad owns 2

Hahahaha........
    I'm rally begining to think that this forum is a waist of money and time.

A guy comes in, see's that this is the same car that his dad drives, posts an honest reply.......What happens.

Arrogent people such as yourselves jump over him for it!

Why don't you go find a car worthy of such critism?

Why bother ppl that have a love for a fun car?

Leave this kid alone!......

As for me, feel free to challenge this car.....

But be prepared to be made the "Fool"!

A Respectable 17 year old.

By the way...(MY) dad drives a masserrati spyder! Congradulations to all of the ass holes on this site, may you be pathetic illregressed ppl!!