My Facebook feed

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Big Rob, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Party trends don't last forever. The Republican Party was not always dominated by the neoconservative extremists. Is there any sign or any chance in the forseeable future that they will lose their grip on it?

2. that was tongue in cheek. they're not even really dominated now in terms of numbers. the whole "down with obamacare, defund the government" thing isn't really news anymore, but when support of republicans BY republicans in the wake of that whole fiasco started to wane, lots of republicans were trying to distance themselves from the tea party. i just don't think they're being called out hard enough for letting the tea partiers say what republicans didn't want to be seen saying and then trying to claim the tear party doesn't speak for republicans. they're trying to have their cake and eat it, too.

3. Haha so glad you got a screenshot of that cuz i don't know how to
    Laughed so hard when I saw that
    Why does he feel like he should respond to that

4. #$%#ing hell.

5. hahhahahahahahahahahaha that guy is INSANE

6. OHHHHHMYYYYYYYGOOOOOOOOD

7. He's just being polite guys

8. TIME IS THE ULTIMATE LUXERY

Gentlemen,

All i life i have chased certain things. First it was immense wealth. I acheved that goal. Today i have made billions in business and the stock & commodities trading. I have villas in South of France and the Swiss Alps.

Then i stopped caring about wealth and desired to spend time with nature and the wild. Connecting the human soul with nature, it brings meaning and peace.

But after all this i still find that perhaps there is more in this journey, i have always said "Money is not the luxery, Time is the Ultimate luxery"TIME IS THE ULTIMATE LUXERY

Gentlemen,

All i life i have chased certain things. First it was immense wealth. I acheved that goal. Today i have made billions in business and the stock & commodities trading. I have villas in South of France and the Swiss Alps.

Then i stopped caring about wealth and desired to spend time with nature and the wild. Connecting the human soul with nature, it brings meaning and peace.

But after all this i still find that perhaps there is more in this journey, i have always said "Money is not the luxery, Time is the Ultimate luxery"TIME IS THE ULTIMATE LUXERY

Gentlemen,

But after all this i still find that perhaps there is more in this journey, i have always said "Money is not the luxery, Time is the Ultimate luxery"

9. i should invite him to some of the parties i go to.

10. it's nice his family comes to visit him for christmas though

11. Holy #&%@&%[email protected]#!&

I wish I had faecboek so I could add him. If you google Hemi all you get is watches and fountain pens. Why not guns?
    Where is your patriotism, Georges? You can't defend yourself and your country with a fountain pen!

12. #39 Veyronman, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  13. #40 Big Rob, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  14. Thats the same website where he commented about "piss soija cars"

15. that site is the worsst and i cant beleive it continues to exist
    like this site but worse

16. oh my god.

19. borderline

20. Lol he's mental

21. "#$%# Me I'm Friendly", "Chasin Pussy" ??

What kind of ridiculous shit is this?