My Facebook feed

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Big Rob, Nov 16, 2013.

1. what does this have to do with anything?

2. It has to do that you criticize indirectly someone else political views behind the back. Answer the #$%#ing question

3. You always bring this same old tired argument that was used by James. A little bit outdated.

4. Till you don't walk on my toes, that will be fine. I used to talk with Wheelman and Pinin before on msn, they never lacked me respect and they were polite. The other question is if you behave like a tattle tale or try to backstab me, then don't be surprised that we won't be in good terms.

5. to answer your question, yes i think immigrants are a big problem and rather see a lot(not all) of them go, but that was not the discussion here.

6. Can I add you George, we seem like we could be firm pals.

7. Why the Russian surname then? Do you have a problems with Slavs as well?

8. No, die mother#$%#er, die. Ignore me

9. It is my family name, my mother is French and my father is from Russian origin. I am sure you are proud to have the family name you have, so why the stupid question? No,I have never had any problems with Slavs.

10. So who in your family is the Estonian one you got in your roots as well?

11. I love you Georg.

12. #87 PandaBeat, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  13. My maternal grandfather was Estonian.

14. I hate him as much as I hated Luke ans as much as I hate that other [email protected] of scenceless

15. TSR wrote a murder mystery in the 2nd person. I'll see if I can find it tomorrow.

16. What's wrong with Indians?

17. I have worked with some of them,unfortunately they were sneaky,very hypocritical and always ready to stab someone in the back at the first opportunity.

18. Sounds like the French.
    But less gay.

19. oh no u didnt...

20. If you add lazy to that you've got a pretty perfect description for a couple of French people I've worked with.

On the other hand, I'm friends with a lot of Indian people at work and at university. And they are some of the funniest, most lively, as well as hard working people I know.

21. i havent met any indian people in my country, real indian people i have met plenty and they're pretty rude/disgusting to say the least lol

22. worse than that, they're sneaky.

23. worse than that, they're sneaky.

24. haha