My faith in ford has returned

Discussion in '2002 Ford GT40 Concept' started by Keanumon, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I used to like ford, with their old mustangs and such, then there was a time where I thought that the only things that ford can make decent is there trucks. But now my faith in fords ability to make cars has returned.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: My faith in ford has returned

Well, dont u think that pretty good?

Ford can drag a truck faster than most other companys can with there cars!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: My faith in ford has returned

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Keanumon</i>
    <b>I used to like ford, with their old mustangs and such, then there was a time where I thought that the only things that ford can make decent is there trucks. But now my faith in fords ability to make cars has returned.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> i've always lked what Ford mades (not in the 80's they had no style or power) but now i love Ford even more. they've got it all now!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: My faith in ford has returned

With this and the new SVT codra on the way, ford is finally gatting back into the performance image i thought it had lost for a chick car image<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: My faith in ford has returned

even though this car has mad power, i think ford made it just to remember the old GT40 because that car was one of the things that made ford as well known that it is.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: My faith in ford has returned

I think they decided on the GT 40 just to leap forward of the competition, considering they been behind for so many years. A new model performance car just wouldn't have had the same optimism from the public, and would have been second guessed.