My Grandpa needs a new car

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by supercarfreak123, Dec 30, 2004.

1. What car are you talking about?

The LS starts at 33255, the G35 (auto) at 30700, although that's just MSRP.

2. CTS is too sports, I dont think he would want a G, maybe he would think about a Maxima...

3. None of these cars are "too sports". He won't know the dif' between FWD and RWD - although you might if you ever inheret it...

As for the CTS the MSRP in no way reflects the going rate. Although untill they fix the interior I'd scratch that off the list...

4. Acura TL? What's the starting price on the new one?

5. TL is way nice, and will be the most luxed out. However it's a bit above your range (no big incentives there I wouldn't think)...

6. Yeah, it is a bit more than I thought it was. What about an Audi A4?

*EDIT* The Audi A4 1.8T starts under $27k so that would be my choice.

7. a4 is an idea, and the TSX is an idea, anyone no much about the TSX?

8. TSX is more of a sporty car

9. TSX is pretty weak/small.

10. How much is a 300C?

11. It starts at about $24k. This is definitely the way to go.

*EDIT* Althought the $24k 300 only comes with the 190 bhp engine, so go with the touring whcih has 250 bhp and starts at $28k.

12. 300 is way cheaper inside than these other cars, plus it's ugly as sin. Unless he's some horsepower junky (HIGHLY doubtful, at 94) I wouldn't even consider...

13. TSX is almost as big as the TL in interior space

14. 190 bhp or 250 bhp isn't that much. The 300C coes with the 345 bhp hemi, but that starts higher than $30k.

You're also ignoring the fact that many people like the styling. It was Motor Trend's car of the year for 2004, so ruling it out right away isn't logical.

15. I thought about the 300, but I am not sure he would like it.