My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

Discussion in '2002 Audi R8' started by dainius, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

wasup

2. Re: My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

wasup

3. Re: My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

Haha, he even spelled the name of his own car wrong...if that's even what he has. Either way it sounds like we have an ignorant rice-boy on our hands. He probably actually drives an old Brat or something like that.

4. Re: My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

610 hp and 900 kg?

Hmm...must accelerate 0-120 under 9 sec...maybe 8.2-8.5

so can ur car do that? or u just talk shit here?

5. Re: My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CorvetteZO6</i>
    <b>Haha, he even spelled the name of his own car wrong...if that's even what he has. Either way it sounds like we have an ignorant rice-boy on our hands. He probably actually drives an old Brat or something like that.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yes, his post is ignorant. so is yours racist.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

should ban damn n00bs like him<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

Is there a point to this?<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

Just another idiot who came here only to put the shit.

9. Re: My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

bull shit, your honda would even beat this car with nos so shut the hell up and if your odessy's so great and fast how come it's not on this site dumb ass.

10. Re: My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

Holy #$%#ing shit. You guys take things waayyyyyyyyy too seriously. The guy is obviously #$%#ing around. Lighten the #$%# up...

11. Re: My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

some people like jap cars
    others take it over the top
    someone show me a production jap that has more than 400hp
    that goes over 250.

no?

sure?

then shove your honda.

12. Re: My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

Finally, a new member with some common sense.

It's too bad so many of them are ignorant, but that's what happens in online forums.

Shit Happens.

13. Re: My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

let them have their coffee can exhuast, plastic t4 turbos and their Sticker managment system...u guys (and I) know that europe is where its at

14. Re: My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

I really hate it when people go to some of the best cars in the world on this site and say " My (insert crappy car's name here) can beat this pos." STUPIDITY!!!

15. Re: My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

u kno wuts even more stupid than his post the people who try to fite his post juss say hes retarded he should be banned or shut up. Hes just a retard tryin to get attention.

Speed means nothing if you dont got handling thas how people get messed up. And not cool

16. Re: My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

well this guy is lost, i think he just posted this thread to get his posts up

17. Re: My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

umm, i think the R8 would do 0-120 in about 6-7 seconds. the enzo does it in 8ish and thats much slower.

18. Re: My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

Its a joke people! Your suppose chukle ha ha

19. Re: My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

wow somebody who think there someone that knows a thing about cars!you fool this car is used for 24hrs de le mans in other words its fast and can lat a long time. they might not have the speed on this car but i beat you it got a top speed of close 200mph and 0-60 in 3secs or less.so before you come on this website talking shit try to talk like you know anything about cars becouse guess what you dont!

20. Re: My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

you have the dumbest and most racist handle...shut the hell up, you should be banned or at least be forced to change your name. You ignorant prick.

21. Re: My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

How about an un-restricted Nissan Skyline R34 NUR? thats production, its not over 250 MPH tho. You idiot, what euro or american car does that? Thats still reliable and can handle too. This site is gettin filled with ignorant people who hate cuz they know no better.

22. Re: My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

you should take a spelling class to learn how to spell things that you wold learn how to spell in kindergarten. you are so full of shit it's not even funny.

23. Re: My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

Am I the only one that realizes the honda oddessy is a minivan?

24. Re: My honda Odessy can smoke this shit like a blunt.

A minivan vs a car that won LeMans 3 years in a row? Hahahaha.I would have better luck in my sisters 01 Saturn SL1 at Lemans than a minivan.And its ovious that your a coffee can honda driver because most little girls with their tinny civics say that their tin can on wheels will leave a 700hp 3000GT VR4,Vipers,Corvettes and things like that.They claim 11 second in the 1/4 when they barley do 13. Little girls need to be slapped across the face a couple times.