My new issue of Motor Trend

Discussion in '2002 Maserati Coupé GT' started by DANVM, Oct 5, 2002.

1. Has a test with this, the M3, and the SVT Cobra.

2. Re: My new issue of Motor Trend

i think thats a pretty stupid test becasue of the price diferrence between all 3 of the cars.it would have been better if the prices were somewhat in the same area.

3. Re: My new issue of Motor Trend

You see Porsches every day so I'd take the Maserati, it has more class.

Italian = style, power, elgance, ...
    German = good

4. Re: My new issue of Motor Trend

Sorry wrong forum.

But I'd still take the Maserati over the 2 other.

5. Re: My new issue of Motor Trend

I'll take the SVT Cobra.

6. Re: My new issue of Motor Trend

Over this? man this Maserati is perfect. Mustangs are everyday run of the mill cheap cars. Compared to this. You like Mustangs so much? just keep driven them, I'll aim for Lexus, Lotus, and Jaguar.

7. #7 contedimontecristo, Oct 21, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: My new issue of Motor Trend

Well for sure not the BMW becouse is blowing engines like no other!!!
    check this out.
    The Bmw It is cheaper but you are going to spend more if you buy an engine every 10000 miles!!!!And towing is not cheap as well!!! ha ha ha....
    http://members.roadfly.com/jason/m3engines.htm

8. Re: My new issue of Motor Trend

No, actually I don't like Mustangs, but it's still the best car out of the three. I'd take the M3's looks and tranny, The SVT's engine and dashboard, and the Maser's interior except for the dash. Oh, and the Cobra's tires and origin.

9. Re: My new issue of Motor Trend

wow i didn't think that i'd ever hear any thing like that from you! is it posible? can DANVM have respect for something that doesn't come from gm?

10. Re: My new issue of Motor Trend

Im thinking of buying a car in the $100 000 range and i would love to get your guys opinions on what i should buy, ive already got a BMW and a Mercedes so i dont want one of those.

11. Re: My new issue of Motor Trend

well i don't think i'd get a Viper if you're looking for a day to day car but a very fast, beautiful, and form what i've read is a nice every day car is the Porsche 911 Turbo and you cause find a used one for about 100k

12. Re: My new issue of Motor Trend

I'd go to Lingenfelter.com and check out some of his Vette packages. If you don't like that idea, You'll have to give us info on what kind of vehicle you want. For all we know, you might be thinkin about a Hummer H1!

13. Re: My new issue of Motor Trend

You got a problem w/my opinions?

14. Re: My new issue of Motor Trend

SVTs dash!!
    ok