My Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V will eat this alive!

Discussion in '2002 Ford Focus SVT' started by SHOboy, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I haven't seen on on the road yet but I am looking forward to meeting one at a red light. I have already beaten the new Civic Si's, Mazda MP3, Celica GTS, Mustang V6's, Camaro RS, 4 Integra Type R's, an Eagle Talon TSi, and a few other one's but are nothing major. But yes my car will destroy this thing in a race anyday!!

2. Re: My Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V will eat this alive!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SHOboy</i>
    <b>I haven't seen on on the road yet but I am looking forward to meeting one at a red light. I have already beaten the new Civic Si's, Mazda MP3, Celica GTS, Mustang V6's, Camaro RS, 4 Integra Type R's, an Eagle Talon TSi, and a few other one's but are nothing major. But yes my car will destroy this thing in a race anyday!! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

two things for u....one the zx2 s/r will eat u alive anyday at the track and in a straight line.

and second at willowsprings raceway...the svt focus ate the rsx type-s alive and ur pos nissan by more than 5 seconds at the race...continuously all day...hell it was 10mph off the svt cobras top speed at the track.

second this thing turns so well compared to your car and the others we have mentioned they had to learn a hole new way of turning...they could brake way later turn in later hit the gas way ealier and come out of the turn way faster.

svt and svo/ford motorsports(makers of the zx2 s/r) has ur nissan anyday and ur other cars anyday.

nice try but come back with something better than a spec v to challenge the svt.<!-- Signature -->