My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

Discussion in '2001 Honda Integra Type R' started by 550WOLVES, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Inline-4? Not too impressive.

My Honda Prelude can outperform and outhandle this car easily. Too much information is unknown though. It would be nice to know the weight distribution, 0-60, and torque.

2. Re: My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

Cmon this car will smoke your prelude....dont ever say that again,people might laugh at you!

3. Re: My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

Did you know the Prelude is an Inline-4 too? Moron...<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

V-6 genius. I own one so I'd know. Don't talk outta your ass.

5. Re: My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

v6? what the hell are you talking about? and what is a v-spec prelude, the best prelude ive ever seen is the 95 si VTEC inline-4 with 190hp H22a. V6....riiight.

6. Re: My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

Haa 550wolves you jackass,that was truly funny, if you think that the lude comes with a V6 you are a flaming phucking IIDDIIOOTT,and what the hell is a prelude V-spec,That is a nissan badge you loser,and you claim to own this car ,what a load of crap the base lude is called an Si,then the one with ATTS is called a type SH,and theres a 220hp version in japan called the SiR,and they all have I-4's ,know what your talking about before claiming a car you don't own!!!

7. Re: My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 550WOLVES</i>
    <b>V-6 genius. I own one so I'd know. Don't talk outta your ass.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

someone get this guy to look under his hood or something

8. Re: My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hondapwrd</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 550WOLVES</i>
    <b>V-6 genius. I own one so I'd know. Don't talk outta your ass.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

someone get this guy to look under his hood or something
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->no dont do that he might get lost or really confused or something.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

LOL! A V6 powered Prelude! That's a new one. Take dudes advice and stay away from under the hood, cause you have no clue!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

HmmMMmmmMMM.... lot's of little 13 year olds who have seen Fast and the Furious a few too many times... VSpec Lude? V6? Well to start things off jack azz, a Type R out of Japan will kick any Ludes azz, assuming your lude is stock. Any Lude that was sold in America could have some nice minor modifications and the VTEC power of a Type R will blow away any sort of VTEC power pressured by a Lude. And you must be a retard anyway, to sit there and say, My Honda can beat Your Honda!!! If you really need an argument, go to the Camaros and talk shiet to them. And DON'T tell me you have a JSpec Prelude SiR cause your juss a lil kid. Don't waste other peoples time. Come back when you are old enough to test drive a car and hold insurance.

PS. Hangooks forever

11. Re: My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

V6?, what
    I've heard of siR's(jap) Si's (19) R's(le,260BHP) S's(96-96) SH's(traction stuff) and V's(forgot where), and the original models but no v-spec'ers<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

thats becasue V-Spec is a NISSAN SKYLINE high performance version. it has nothing to do with honda.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

LMFAO!!!!

14. Re: My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

I own a prelude and it is totally stock so i rarely open its hood but if i know anything it that it is V4<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FD3STTurbo21</i>
    <b>HmmMMmmmMMM.... lot's of little 13 year olds who have seen Fast and the Furious a few too many times... VSpec Lude? V6? Well to start things off jack azz, a Type R out of Japan will kick any Ludes azz, assuming your lude is stock. Any Lude that was sold in America could have some nice minor modifications and the VTEC power of a Type R will blow away any sort of VTEC power pressured by a Lude. And you must be a retard anyway, to sit there and say, My Honda can beat Your Honda!!! If you really need an argument, go to the Camaros and talk shiet to them. And DON'T tell me you have a JSpec Prelude SiR cause your juss a lil kid. Don't waste other peoples time. Come back when you are old enough to test drive a car and hold insurance.

PS. Hangooks forever</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Sorry...But that's incorrect.. The 2000 Prelude Type SH will rock this lil MOFO

NO NONE of THESE CARS R MINE<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

There's no V-spec for prelude, but there is Type S (In Japan). PRelude uses Inline 4, not V6.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

wow..your pretty stupid..v-spec V6 prelude??

and if you've ever driven a prelude before, you'd know its handling pales in comparison to even a base model integra much less the type R

18. Re: My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

omg.....no....not again, as soon as i gain some respect for this board i read this. what a turd burlger, man go watch the r i c e d and the ridiculous, let youre nanny, u know the one who takes care of u since u r retarded do the talking, ok?

19. Re: My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

LMAO OK IM 13 AND I KNOW THAT V-SPEC IS FOR NISSAN CUZ HONDAS J-SPEC V6 IN A LUDE??????????B-BB-B-B-BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL UNLESS U HAVE A ACCORD MOTORSWAP WICH I HIGHLY DOUBT...UR RUNNING AN H22(HONDA 2.2LITRE) THOSE THINGS R KWICK IF U CAN DRIVE THEM RIGHT....

20. Re: My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

the creator of this post has smoked hisself retarded...maybe he should lay off the bong

21. Re: My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

Imagine a prelude with a v6 though, it would fly. Especially if was swapped from a GNX or something. Convert to rear wheel drive and you've got yourself a race car.

22. Re: My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

sorry kid~
    but this car will leave u in the dust
    if u did tune up ur prelude
    give the type r the same amount of money u used and in 2 seconds, it wouldnt be able to see u in its rear view mirror

23. Re: My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

Sorry but who ever told you this is an idiot and you're an idiot for believing him.
    assuming you have the current model prelude its a 2.2litre Inline 4
    Honda only make V6s for the Accord and NSX and the only one out of those to benefit from Hondas VTEC is the NSX. If your Prelude did have a V6 VTEC it would probably cost alot more. think about it, even the S2000 has an inline 4.
    Secondly even if u did have the same V6 as the one in the Accord, the Integra with its 160+ kw would still kick your ass. I own a 95 Integra VTI-R (called the GSR in the US) and I smoked 3 V6s in one night(all cars including mine are stock I know this cuz they were my friends). The type R will shit all over me in a race.

24. Re: My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

V6 Prelude!!! LOL!!! Anyway i think the Prelude would win!!! I love the Prelude!!! Custom Preludes kick ass!!!

25. Re: My Prelude V-Spec VS this...

both cars are slow so i wouldn't care...race would be boring...more like my rx7 vs your POS honda