My rotary has more BHP

Discussion in '2002 Courage C60' started by deuginthesky, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: My rotary has more BHP

Ah ah ah bis

2. Re: My rotary has more BHP

Ooopsee, I think I already did. (see deuginthesky, the real way to end a forum is talk nonsense)<!-- Signature -->

3. i just did up my rotary, and its the fastst car in Tauranagnui. i think that it will probly beat this car in a drag, and it had 551BHP on it,which is 1 more than this overrated car. It has been rated by my cousin wayne at 420kw. it is also very streamlined because we made a mean as spoiler in the shed.

If it is not a rotor, it is not a motor.
    AND DONT YOU FORGET IT

4. Re: My rotary has more BHP

Ah ah ah...

5. Re: My rotary has more BHP

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from iloverotaries</i>
    <b>i just did up my rotary, and its the fastst car in Tauranagnui. i think that it will probly beat this car in a drag, and it had 551BHP on it,which is 1 more than this overrated car. It has been rated by my cousin wayne at 420kw. it is also very streamlined because we made a mean as spoiler in the shed.

AND DONT YOU FORGET IT</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    dream on! Now if the restrictors were taken off of this car it would have around 800 hp., not only that this car is a hell lot lighter than your shit box.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: My rotary has more BHP

hes right... your rotary was not built to the precise specifications of this le mans racer

7. Re: My rotary has more BHP

nah, my rotory is 100 kilos lighter than this 'le man racer', whatever that mean, it would definetly beat this car around just about every race track i have ever seen. i beat this car doesnt even have on eof those restrictor things, u are probly just saying that cos mine is so much better, my three tones paint job me and wayne did is way better than all the stickers on this junk heap too.

also, have u weighed my rotary, it actually has 801BHP, not 551BHP, i got a new exaust system on it the day after yesterday.

IF ITS NOT A ROTOR

8. Re: My rotary has more BHP

What exhaust adds nearly 300 HP extra to a car?

Are you a kiwi?<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: My rotary has more BHP

can someone start banning all these idiots?

10. Re: My rotary has more BHP

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 300zxSS</i>
    <b>can someone start banning all these idiots?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

i wish they would<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: My rotary has more BHP

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from iloverotaries</i>
    <b>i just did up my rotary, and its the fastst car in Tauranagnui. i think that it will probly beat this car in a drag, and it had 551BHP on it,which is 1 more than this overrated car. It has been rated by my cousin wayne at 420kw. it is also very streamlined because we made a mean as spoiler in the shed.

AND DONT YOU FORGET IT</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

you sir, are a moron;and so is your white trash cousin, wayne.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: My rotary has more BHP

can we say white trash wayne and making a spoiler in a shed !!!! haha this is a good joke if u have the money to get your rotary 550hp im sure you have teh money to get a custom made spoiler by a professional

13. Re: My rotary has more BHP

I WISH EVERYBODY WOULD SHUT UP ABOUT THE F-ING ROTARIES!!!!!!!-ITS LIES ALL LIES!!!!!!

14. Re: My rotary has more BHP

and to add to my last comment- i live in newfoundland and everysummer theres drag races at the clareville runway/dragstrip-last yr sum guy had a camaro with 1028hp but the car weighed about 5 of these lmrs and it wasn`t that fast-so yer rotary could have 551billion hp and still suck-wut kinda areodymics do u have anyway-and can we see a pic

15. Re: My rotary has more BHP

"also, have u weighed my rotary, it actually has 801BHP, not 551BHP, i got a new exaust system on it the day after yesterday." -iloverotaries

ok now this guy is an idiot...first u said ur car has 551hp.....only 1 more than this LeMans racer. Then after a comment saying without restrictors this LeMans would have 800hp, u said u added an exhaust "day after yesterday" (wuteva that means, u could have just said "today" instead of "day after yesterday") and that exhaust gave u exactly 801hp, again only 1 more than 800.......kinda hard to believe...and plus rotaries aren't that great...i've seen them before....aerodynamics? i just don't see it beating this car....sorry, man but it just doesn't work that way.

16. Re: My rotary has more BHP

Please members , let this stupid thread die , don't reply.

17. Re: My rotary has more BHP

<b>nah, my rotory is 100 kilos lighter than this 'le man racer', whatever that mean, it would definetly beat this car around just about every race track i have ever seen. i beat this car doesnt even have on eof those restrictor things, u are probly just saying that cos mine is so much better, my three tones paint job me and wayne did is way better than all the stickers on this junk heap too.

also, have u weighed my rotary, it actually has 801BHP, not 551BHP, i got a new exaust system on it the day after yesterday.

IF ITS NOT A ROTOR</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You're almost as bad as that idiot I AM RICH who got toasted awhile ago. Stop your lying you #$%#ing moron. Are you like 10? You haven't even figured out how to make a signature yet. You just type it in at the bottom after each post.<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: My rotary has more BHP

Do you and Wayne get it on at night? Wayne sounds like just your kind of #%$.<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: My rotary has more BHP

yeah and my bike is faster than the corage
    so shutup. (sarcasm)<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: My rotary has more BHP

This is why i stopped coming to this site. I think the guy is pulling a joke, or is being sarcastic.<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: My rotary has more BHP

No this guy is just sucking whatever comes out of his ass and spitting it back out. He isn't even trying to be funny. If he wanted to be funny, he would say something like. "This vs. The Oscar Meyer Wiener Mobile". I mean come on. This guy is just a pubescent little boy that wants to pretend his balls have dropped.<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: My rotary has more BHP

this is a known issue of " feeling lonely" what we have here ladies and gentlemen is a person who`s lack of friends have made him turn to us.. now how could he ever get as much attention as he is getting know?.. i mean... or maybe the exhaust system he added to the engine was a ls1 v8 engine .. in the trunk of his car.. thats another 300 hp right there.. :D he actually lowerd the car and is pulling 5.00 in the skidpad and it has .10 drag.. since the spoiler he added is invisible.. (like his car)...

everyone raise your feet and sit.. cause ull step in this guys BIG AZZ tongue<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: My rotary has more BHP

Obviously. u'll find Tauranagnui in none other than in NZ.

24. Re: My rotary has more BHP

Wow this is the first member I meet like this. You might be new to this game but at least your off in the right direction. I invite you to check out the 787B AND notice no turbos!!!!

25. Why do idiots always want the world to know they're idiots? Oh yeah, it's because they're idiots.