MY TAURUS BEAT THIS UGLY MOFO!! FORD RULES

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by DodgeFreak, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: MY TAURUS BEAT THIS UGLY MOFO!! FORD RULES

To all in this forum: grow up, or your forum will go away. So far I have heard nothing to make me think that anyone here is older than 14.

I am the moderator. I have the power to close you down.

BTW, I've owned over a hundred cars in teh past 20 years, and worked on hundreds more. Anyone who thinks ANY major manufacturer "sucks" is a narrowminded moron. Again, grow up, or you will no longer be allowed to post.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: MY TAURUS BEAT THIS UGLY MOFO!! FORD RULES

this is for angisio or what ever your name is. if dodge sucks you must suck 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Xs worse so get of this forum if you don't like American cars.

3. Re: MY TAURUS BEAT THIS UGLY MOFO!! FORD RULES

ummmm ford sucks chevy rules

4. Re: MY TAURUS BEAT THIS UGLY MOFO!! FORD RULES

dude i have a firebird that will smoke the wheels off any ford chevy and most dodges so you all have no room to talk

5. Re: MY TAURUS BEAT THIS UGLY MOFO!! FORD RULES

FORD SUCKS SADDAMS PUSSY!!! I GOT A SRT-4 WITH 20'S AND 400 BHP AND A 90 HORSE BOOST WITH NOS

6. Re: MY TAURUS BEAT THIS UGLY MOFO!! FORD RULES

What i don't get is that you hate this car so much then why are you talking about it? I like vipers so I talk about them. I don't like Corvettes though so i don't keep saying they suck. I say they're ok but i think the vipers better and thats it. I don't like the new fords either. What i'm saying is...

SHUT THE #$%# UP!

7. Re: MY TAURUS BEAT THIS UGLY MOFO!! FORD RULES

hahaha yall are funny. dodge sucks... NO ford sucks... NO chevy sucks.... who cares. all have their ups and downs like the corvette is an up, as is the viper, but stuff like the mustang brings it all back down. i hear the focus is rather nice.

basically all i gotta say is that no american car can handle outside the s7 and mosler. ***** at me as you may, its true. they grip not handle.