needs more power

Discussion in '2007 KTM X-Bow' started by Atomic2, Feb 11, 2007.

1. 220hp is not going to cut it, no matter how light it is. if it wants to stand up to atom, radical, or even a superbike, it needs alot more power

2. I don't think it's meant to be a record breaker..I think it's more of an excercise for KTM..also..isn't the ariel not street legal?? just wondering..

3. One would assume that after over 1100 posts you might have picked up a thing or two about cars. Weighing only 700kg, 220bhp gives this car a power-to-weight ratio of 0.31bhp/1kg, only 0.01bhp off that of the 1565kg, 500bhp Dodge Viper. And weighing only 700kg, this car will handle far superior to the Viper and be able to lap almost any track faster even though it might not have exactly the same straight-line performance. And for the record, the Ariel Atom has only 125bhp and a power-to-weight ratio of 0.27bhp/1kg and some of the best supercars have trouble performing with certain superbikes. Remember: Life is more than just a staight line.

4. you can have it with more power 220 is the minimun

5. i disagree...i think this car has plenty of power with the turbocharger i would think this thing would fly...and with its weight and inline 4 is good enough

6. I think you're an idiot. For Christ sakes it does 0-60 in four seconds. I bet you would shit your pants if you went that fast. Shut up, junior.

7. moar power!

8. moar power!

9. moar power!

10. moar power!

11. moar power!

12. moar power!

13. moar power!

14. moar power!

15. moar power!

16. moar power!

17. moar power!

18. moar power!