New Caterham 7 ..vs.. Tiger Z100

Discussion in '2004 Caterham Seven CSR 260' started by Lock Stock, Oct 20, 2004.

1. #1 Lock Stock, Oct 20, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    neither cars are of practicle standards, so i think if i had quite a lot of money, then id probably go for a weekend trackday racer, a more engaging drive with some of the best handling in the world. This new Caterham looks impressive but im not sure whether i'd rather have a Tiger Z100, they both fall around the same price range in the UK and disregarding practicality are very desirable performance cars. (if your not sure what a Tiger Z100 is click here http://www.supercars.net/cars/2001@$Tiger@$Z100%20Mk1x.html )

i may look towards some of the earlier models of Caterham as well such as the R400 or R500

What would you want to have??????

Caterham Seven CSR 260 ..Vs.. Tiger Z100

2. LOL...the Sagaris is SO NOT an everyday car...

if you wanted an "everyday" TVR...get a T350...the Sagaris is the hardcore racer version of it.

i'd have the Caterham...the Tiger looks cumbersome, somehow

3. im sayin if was a rich man needing a roof over my head in a car, id get a sagaris, i think the sagaris is an everyday car, i sat in one at the motorshow theres plenty of boot space i know it looks hardcore a is super fast but thats what im all about. And id think the TVR Tamora would pass off as the everyday TVR, the T350 is soooo lowd but then again who cares?

4. im sayin if was a rich man needing a roof over my head in a car, id get a sagaris, i think the sagaris is an everyday car, i sat in one at the motorshow theres plenty of boot space i know it looks hardcore a is super fast but thats what im all about. And id think the TVR Tamora would pass off as the everyday TVR, the T350 is soooo lowd but then again who cares?

5. im sayin if was a rich man needing a roof over my head in a car, id get a sagaris, i think the sagaris is an everyday car, i sat in one at the motorshow theres plenty of boot space i know it looks hardcore a is super fast but thats what im all about. And id think the TVR Tamora would pass off as the everyday TVR, the T350 is soooo lowd but then again who cares?

6. Delete 2 of your posts, thank you.

7. AHAHA...you are a complete moron.

the sagaris is a RACER...yes, they're road legal (i think) but there's no #$%#ing way you'd want to use it every day unless you wanted bleeding ears when you got into work...

a rich man wating a TVR for a daily driver would get a T350...shut your trap and stop talking like a knobhead