New GTO Judge For 2005!

Discussion in '2004 Pontiac GTO' started by YSSMAN, May 29, 2003.

1. Word has it (according to Motortrend) that there will be a GTO Judge in 2005 done by GMPD. Containing the 405-Horse LS-6, the Judge will easily dominate over the SVT Cobra hands down. Sharing some of its technology with the Caddy CTS-V (I would assume), it could be the M3s worst nightmare. I love it, America's performance cars are back!!!

2. Re: New GTO Judge For 2005!

I saw the picture in Motor Trend. It looks pretty tight! Don't underestimate yourself about the SVT Cobra. Motor Trend is talking about the next SVT might be a Shelby Cobra.

3. Re: New GTO Judge For 2005!

Got any pics of the Judge? Also, the new cobra for 2005 or 2006 (which you should be comparing it to) will either sport the new cobra cammer crate engine which is a DOHC 5.0 liter that produces 420HP out of the box.

4. Re: New GTO Judge For 2005!

Bringing back the 5.0 with this time, 420 horspower! That's awsome! Where can I read more about that?

5. Re: New GTO Judge For 2005!

Here's one concept picture of the Judge GTO. The Orange Judge in the Motor Trend magazine a few months back looks way better, but I can't find that picture anywhere on the web. I'll scan it later and post it.

6. Re: New GTO Judge For 2005!

I don't have that great of a scanner, so here's the best that I could do.

7. Re: New GTO Judge For 2005!

There is already a 300kw (400bhp) version with racing brakes and adjustable suspension called the hsv gts. also looks a lot better

8. Re: New GTO Judge For 2005!

It should have dual exhaust.

9. Re: New GTO Judge For 2005!

IT DOES HAVE DUAL EXHAST. LOOK AT THE UNDERCARRIAGE. I HOPE THEY LIGHTEN THE GTO UP A LITTLE BIT NO A LOTTA BIT.

10. Re: New GTO Judge For 2005!