New Koenigsegg Vs New Veyron: Clash of the Titans

Discussion in 'Car Comparisons' started by mafalda, May 18, 2010.

1. clash of the gay cars

2. Some cars are gay only because fanboys ruined them. F50 is gay because I ruined it for everyone.

3. Among the ones built in the past decade.

4. It's the clash of the gay car against the greatest hypercar

5. Just because one likes a car more than the other car doesn't mean the other car is crap, you lame piece of shit.

6. It's a one dimensional boat and it also sounds like shit...I have no choice but to classify it as shit.

7. You're arrogant as #@&%, I have no choice but to classify you as shit...

8. the 'segg might be comparatively slow and under engineered, but its not a piece of shit, it is merely below parr.

10. I wouldn't even call it below par. Koenigseggs are wonderfully ridiculous cars. They're not good enough to be held up with living legends like the Zonda, but they're pretty high up the totem pole in my subjective evaluation of a supercar's overall greatness.

11. I disagree, they dont tick even the most basic boxes of supercar performace. 0-100kmh in 4+ seconds is not super territory.

12. Where the hell did you get that figure? I generally see it listed as 2.9-3.5 seconds.

13. The new Veyron SuperSport should shatter everything else, 1200 horsepower, 268 mph, 0-60 in 2.2 seconds, you can't compete with that!!!!

14. Manufacturers claims arent worth the paper they are written on. Read a road test.

15. #40 mafalda, Jul 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  16. #41 20000 RPM, Jul 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  17. *Honda Swaggermobile

18. Zonda 5

20. I think in the light of how awesome the new Veyron SS is, this thread can now be closed. I wonder how long till Koenigsegg goes out of business.