NEW LAMBO TO COMPETE W/ 360?

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by LaMb0z28, Aug 10, 2002.

1. The other day i waz cleanin my room out and found 1 of my mag's.. Road And Track (october 2001) as i was looking through it I was reading a small artical about the mercielago (or as they were calling it the super diablo). At the bottom of the artical it said... Im Quoting this shit.. "Lamborghini plans to unveil another sports car, powered by a v8 or a v10 soon -to compete against the Ferrari 360 Modena - but we wont see that until 2003 at the earliest" DOES ANY1 KNOW NE THING ABOUT THIS?!?!

2. #2 gsolinas, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  3. Re: NEW LAMBO TO COMPETE W/ 360?

thnx bro!

4. Re: NEW LAMBO TO COMPETE W/ 360?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LaMb0z28</i>
    <b>The other day i waz cleanin my room out and found 1 of my mag's.. Road And Track (october 2001) as i was looking through it I was reading a small artical about the mercielago (or as they were calling it the super diablo). At the bottom of the artical it said... Im Quoting this shit.. "Lamborghini plans to unveil another sports car, powered by a v8 or a v10 soon -to compete against the Ferrari 360 Modena - but we wont see that until 2003 at the earliest" DOES ANY1 KNOW NE THING ABOUT THIS?!?!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I don't think so. Its suppose to compete w/ the 575M or the F60.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: NEW LAMBO TO COMPETE W/ 360?

no no no, read da first sentence of gsolina's link...

The first completely new Lamborghini would be the Lamborghini Stella, a direct competitor to the replacement for the Ferrari F360 Modena

and that quote i made is directly from the magazine word by word..

y do u think the f60 or 575M?