NEW!!! Mercedes CL

Discussion in 'European Cars' started by ArmoMafia818, Dec 21, 2004.

1. I'll answer yours in order; I don't know-not soon i hope. Because I don't have to and don't want to, I like this site. Never, i hope. No, i really am not as stupid as most people think I am, i just think alot of what i say is misinterpreted. I am not a fake account. I am a 25 year old living in Ann Arbor. I don't know, maybe because, deep down, you realize things just wouldn't be quite right if i weren't here. Ultimately I do not know the answer to that last one or the first one, I am not a psychic or a psychiatrist.

2. Okay.

3. Well, it did win the Gumball 3000 this year

4. So it went fast on straight roads in the desert?

5. The current CL is perfect the way it looks.
    I cant thing of anything that might need changin (look wise)

6. Yup, exactly what it was made for. Well, maybe not the desert part, but anyway. It's awesome

7. Yes it is.
    I love the CL.
    I know many thing the 65AMG models are pointless, but it suits the CL so good.
    It's meant for the autobahn, and the 612 HP V12 BiTurbo engine is the perfect engine to have in a car such as this.

8. If the new CL looks anything like this it'll be one of the best looking Mercedes ever built. I'm glad Mercedes is getting more experimental in terms of styling. The current CL is nice car, but it's really not much to look at. Im hoping the new CL will look a lot less like a two-door S-Class.

9. Bout damn time Mercedes start putting style into their cars, I fall asleep reading about them cause they are so boring.

10. Does anyone else here take a disliking towards the new Benz headlights (i.e. those seen in the upcoming S-class, and the ones pictured in this sketch of the new CL... oh and don't forget the new M-class ones either)..?

11. Whatever they are, they're better than the old E-Class headlights.

12. That's true.