New Saleen Mustang (Real Pic)

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by bob777, Oct 27, 2004.

1. Looks ok.

2. They look better stock.

3. not sure about the back end, but the front looks sweet

4. I think Saleen has the absolute best appearance package for the current Mustang model. I've been wondering what the hell they're going to do with the new design. It seemed to me it would be a difficult task since the 05 is a retro design, and Saleen typically adds a more contemporary "race" look to their models. I think they did decent job considering the retro appeal has been thrown away.

5. That is one of the ugliest spoilers I've seen in a while, othyer that it ok though.

6. I like it except for the spoiler

7. Saleen S-281 amd S-351 both have that kind of spoiler i think, BTW, keep a look out Firday for the new Mustang Commercial with Steve McQueen.

8. Sweet!

9. DAMN THAT LOOKS AWSOME!

10. Wow love it. Way Better looking than the roush.

11. holy crap. I love it!

12. This is the best aftermarket 05 so far. The back end reminds me of an S7.

13. Like the power.

14. Looks awesome, for a mustang. Though the new ones are ok, I guess.

15. Mercedes are ok I guess, I mean for a company that builds 4,000+ pound sedans and still uses a reticulating ball for steering while even the Lincoln Town Car has rack and pinion.

16. they should fix the tail lights, other than that its good.

17. woa...i think that looks really sweet, minus the spoiler.

19. Hate to break it to you, but Steve McQueen died a long time ago.

20. Someone posted a thread of an ebay add with a dealer selling the new S281. It was N/A with 325 horsepower... selling for a tad more than the old supercharged S281-SC. The supercharged 99-04 models are rated to 360 hp.

21. #22 thedark1unknown, Nov 1, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  22. That thing looks disgusting. The Saleen model of the new mustang is very ugly!

23. My God... that is absolutely gorgeous. And yes, the older S-351 Extremes did have that type of spoiler on them. I can't wait to see the pricing on that car... I think I may've just decided not to wait around for the Cobra after all.

24. Recirculating ball.