New SKYLINE!!

Discussion in 'Asian Forums' started by 2fast4me, Oct 25, 2004.

1. pfff.. lets see if I can find back the damn disc, been a while that I played it..

2. My fastest time was 1 min 58 secs. I was driving the WRX Impreza Rally Edition. With the GTO 2 min 46 secs.

3. I'm dead sure I scored quite a bit under 2 minutes there, but I don't know the exact numbers by heart.. only of Grand Valley I do, had one superlap of 1'26''118 there.

4. Damn thats a good time for that course. What were you driving, and was it reverse or original?

5. original course, no reverse, just the full course

Nissan Skyline R33 Gt-r Vspec II, fully modded

With the Cerbera LM, Supra RZ and FTO LM, I was able to put some laptimes under the 1'30 as well, with ease. The FTO has a sick amount of grip really, it's like a driving diffuser.

6. I did the autum mini ring less than a minute long in the GTO LM. The time was 00'46"56. Of course I was driving the Viper GTS-R. Do you think the Concept car is over rated in that game?

7. The Concept Car (I take it that you mean the Dodge Copperhead thing, right?) is overrated as in the LM edition, dead sure. As in being way too good for a car that has never been developed in reality for 100%.

8. Don't you think sence there are no extra pieces on the concept car that it should be a normal car? When you won yours how much HP did it come with?

9. the regular one had like.. 220hp if I'm not mistaken, something like that. The LM version had 550+

10. Do you remember how to get the original? Another question do you know how to get the other 2 question marks in arcade mode after you get the 4 bonus tracks and the 4 bonus compaines?

11. Don't know to be honest, I was never a fanatic of Arcade mode.

12. Thats OK. What do you think of the WRX Impreza rally edition?

13. i thnk th impreeza WRX rally edtion is the only car which has a chance aganst a R33 or a R32

14. It's definitely a quick car, the Impreza WRX Rally Edition, but it's just really hard to clock it under the magic 1:30 on Grand Valley.

15. 2005 went unde4r 8:00 at the ring so thats got to kick ass.
    What about the Toyota supra up coming. 3.5 liter V10.

16. Are we talking about a tuned or original supra?

17. I don't think you could fit a V10 in a supra.

18. Is anybody there?

19. #70 HPIs rule, Nov 22, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  20. Your whole problem is you don't think.

21. yeah... unfortunatly i can name several of them here in our midsts

two of them are bbstachs and bowtieizbetter

22. US??!??! belive a riceboy ??!??!?! ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................................NO!

23. there is a Magazine in fastfours magazine from australia that tells all about it.

Its a G35.

There is no GTR yet. Untill you see a car from the factory with a GTR badge at a carshow, settle the f-ck down.

24. didnt som guy on this site put a jag v10 in his supra?
    or was it a v12