new stang leaked

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by Bishop Ghost, Dec 3, 2013.

1. i like how it looks like a new car. maybe this will entice all automakers to give up the retro

2. There won't be many here so I doubt I'll get tired of them. I still like the current (I guess it's still in production?) model.

3. no i havent. ive tried mountain dew once btw. it was the most vile shit ive ever tasted.

4. I love it!! Even the convertible looks good.

5. Ford has had several opportunities to make the rear of the Mustang look good and they've failed each and every time.

6. I don't really care for it, somewhat bulbous. Looks better than the Camaro, though.

7. I like the current gen mustang. This new one is pretty bad. If it drops far enough in price, I might consider getting the GT.

8. The more I see it, the more I like it. Hate what the Euro pedestrian protection regs have done to the nose, but what can you really do when you have that big V8 up there?

9. The new Mustang looks awesome. I hope it'll be as a rewarding of a drive as the new Focus ST is.

Looks wise, imo: First Gen > Sixth Gen > Third Gen > Fourth Gen > Fifth Gen > Second Gen

10. man, that's damn hot.

i'm gonna hate hating on them after a year or two of seeing jack asses in them.

11. payback for all the years of ugly 911 bumpers

and the countach

12. i like it. but will it handle?

13. does it has IRS?

14. #39 Panzer, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016

15. we've talked about this before but I've NEVER noticed the rear of US Spec 911s to be that ugly.

i guess I don't notice the bumperz anymore

16. those knobs on the back? could be worse, I guess

17. lol

18. gamer fuel changed my life

19. They better put irs. Its 2014 no place for solid axles on a sports car

20. this is the worst, definitely. the headlights are such a joke

21. yes

22. #$%# the pedestrians,
    really. Its a road1

23. It does.