New Zagato Aston Martin

Discussion in 'European Cars' started by Valaraukar, May 11, 2011.

2. looks awesome

3. so awesome, and love the window slide.

4. And side vent. There's quite a bit of similarities.

I definitely dig it. But then I like almost everything Zagato does (and has been doing for decades).

5. #55 Got BOOST?, May 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Sweet Mother of Beer. Zagato and Aston Martin, enthusiastic clap from me, what an amazing sound. That cam was so lumpy that I didn't care when he stalled, I should have clapped the entire time he kept the car idle! As for the crowd, stop talking yachts and leers jets, make my petrol cheaper.

6. #56 Got BOOST?, May 21, 2011
    PS. Hahahaha, sitting next to the Superamerica.... Made it look and sound plain.... Same Photographer...

7. Is the Zagato street legal? I thought it was a racecar, of course it will sound better.

8. i m big fan of Zagato cars so +1

9. #59 RLQ, May 22, 2011
    Me too.

10. not hard
    its the first new design theyve had for what, 10 years now?

11. Only 3/4 of it is new

12. i'd love to see a more road orientated version. i'm having a sly tug either way.

13. NICE! And RARE. I mean you don't see a good looking Zagato everyday. Only thing that you see less frequently is an interesting looking Aston.

14. #66 Got BOOST?, May 24, 2011

Sounds so good.

15. holy shit,it sounds incredible. just made it about 10x more desirable for me

16. #68 Baklava, May 24, 2011
    first car in a long time ive been so excited about.

17. Doesn't sound that great, especially for a racecar.

18. are you serious?

19. Faking awesome, properly proper, and full of pazssionz

20. #72 dahldrin, May 24, 2011
    Was just watching that video. Just me, or is that some ridiculously thin plexi for the rear window? I know it's a racecar and all, but damn.

And what's not to love about this car? So, so good.

21. I am yes. Obviously you can't hear the best of it since it's not really driving but still, there are much better sounding cars.

22. I like it. It's a mash-up of awesomeness. I don't really care if it's all original design or not I'd drive it any day of the week.