Nice Bonneville

Discussion in '2004 Pontiac GTO' started by JESTERFIELD, Jan 9, 2004.

1. Yeah it may do a 0-60 in 5.3, yeah it may have a lot of hp, but it is just a hot motor in a bonneville. It looks so much like one of those Bonnevilles that you saw your everyday middle-aged women driving to the grocery store in. This is bad, it almost reminds me of that sorry excuse for a car the Monte Carlo SS. That car is a disgrace to the SS badge, and it helps those who are going through a mid-life crisis. You've seen it, I've seen it, we've all seen it there aren't too many high schoolers or college kids jumping trying to get a Monte Carlo SS or a Impala, or even this sorry excuse for a GTO. Yes I know the GTO was a sort of family car back in the day, but let's get real, GM needs to get out of the Bonneville/Grand Am/Grand Prix look. They've had that look since the early 90s, and now they are putting shame to the GTO by slapping the GTO badge on a Bonneville.

2. Re: Nice Bonneville

I am however suprised and proud that GM made it a 2 door.

3. Re: Nice Bonneville

it actually has nothing to do with the bonneville in any way. its a rebadged holden monaro and it may resemble the bponneville only because pontiac had to redesign what was already a great looking car

4. Re: Nice Bonneville

Yes, it's not a bonneville at all...bonneville's are full size sedans...this is 2 door and smaller, this would out perform a bonneville any day...

5. Re: Nice Bonneville

i think you'll find this car is bigger. they are only slightly smaller than the 4 door holden commodore which is a very large sedan. probably fairly close to an e class merc in size

6. Re: Nice Bonneville

this really pisses me off. There are too many people confusing this car for a reworked american car. if you all new what you were talking about you would know the background of this car and yes it was a 4 door family car cut down and slightly restyled but it is australian and the only things shared with ur american equivelants are the motor and gearbox.

Justin

7. Re: Nice Bonneville

more like nice older grand prix... say 1999 model? this is a nice car, but man pontiac cars now are so boring to look at. couldn't it look more like the solstace