Nice, But I reckon the paint job is awful :)

Discussion in '1980 BMW M1 Procar' started by iluvcamaro, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Nice, But I reckon the paint job is awful :)

2. If they gave it to me I'd respray it.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Nice, But I reckon the paint job is awful :)

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Dazzlarr</i>
    <b>If they gave it to me I'd respray it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->with your d!ck?

4. Re: Nice, But I reckon the paint job is awful :)

I agree.
    nice paint car but crappy paintjob.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Nice, But I reckon the paint job is awful :)

Hick, it cool<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Nice, But I reckon the paint job is awful :)

what do you expect, it is an 80s car.

7. Re: Nice, But I reckon the paint job is awful :)

Awful paint? Pfft.. you stupid rednecks must not know anything about the BMW Art cars. It was pasined by Andy Warhol to express his feelings of speed in motion. There are 18 I beleive why dont you look at them at BMW.com you might learn a thing or two. You want ugly paintjob? Look at the one on the Mustang "Superstallion" that thing makes me wanna puke and shit my guts out at the same time.

8. Re: Nice, But I reckon the paint job is awful :)

It certainly does not look bad, but I think its successor - the 3.0 CSL had much more dramatic lines and it also kept the BMW tradition with its twin headlights. The M1 looks rather like an 80's supercar instead of a true BMW. The paint job by the way was never planned on paper by Andy Warhol. He just did it straight on the car and that's why it looks a bit messy. But I wouldn't say awful

9. Re: Nice, But I reckon the paint job is awful :)

your wrong. the 3.0CSL came before the M1 and it was a beast. They didnt call it the batmobile for nothing.

10. Re: Nice, But I reckon the paint job is awful :)

iv seen another paint job for thi scar im not aure now if it was this car exactly but it had a map of france drawn on it i think

11. Re: Nice, But I reckon the paint job is awful :)

<center><hr width="100%"></center><blockquote><i></i>
    <b>ITS A RACER, ITS WHAT THEY ALWAYS DO. THEY CANT EXACTLY SLAP A TON OF ADS ON THE SIDE + MAKE IT LOOK GOOD</b></blockquote><center><hr width="100"></center><!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Nice, But I reckon the paint job is awful :)

all who don;t apreciat this paint do not have a clue who andy warhol is thus there opinion is void, cuz only those who cannot apreciate the mans work must be blind or color blind or only have one lazy eye.
    learn who the man is then decide your opinion of the car.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Nice, But I reckon the paint job is awful :)

Real artist's work, huh?<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Nice, But I reckon the paint job is awful :)

Very nice looking car, great paintjob, superb work of art. Andy Warhol really did achieve what he set out to do – this car looks as if it is going fast even though it is standing still. I have seen much worse in the line of BMW art-cars. Andy Warhol was a genius, period.

15. Re: Nice, But I reckon the paint job is awful :)

it actually looks cool<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Nice, But I reckon the paint job is awful :)

Yes the paintjob has got to go,but otherwise this is one of the best Bimmers ever,if not the best in my book.
    You gotta admit a Mid-engined reardriven BMW is pretty cool change of pace compared with cars like M3 for example.
    But this thing looks great and is fast as hell,espacialy in it's day!