nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06' started by Bigblockbrawler, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

for the third of imports price you should add.

2. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler</i>
    <b>for the third of imports price you should add.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    ????:~<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

nothin more clever to say????

4. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

I agree, but ever heard of the lingenfelter it beats the mclearen.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from europeancarsrule japcarsaregay</i>
    <b>EUROPEAN SUPERCARS ARE THE ULTIMATE. NO ONE ELSE NEED BOTHER COMPETE</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Thats not true. The Viper could smoke most Euro Cars.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaro</i>
    <b>I agree, but ever heard of the lingenfelter it beats the mclearen.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Stop dreaming.

The Ligenfelter is only faster for drag races.

7. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from europeancarsrule japcarsaregay</i>
    <b>EUROPEAN SUPERCARS ARE THE ULTIMATE. NO ONE ELSE NEED BOTHER COMPETE</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Idiot.

8. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

IS EVERYTHING SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU MUST TYPE IN ALL CAPS? YOU ARE A RETARD GO HOME!<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

You're full of B.S. compare the price IDIOT.

10. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

we all know that this couldnt beat the mclaren. but 405 hp for 50000 is dirt cheap. this car is fast, ive driven it and yes it smokes most of the german contingent (amg-mpower). weather it came beat its italian conterparts who knows. i know the 360 would proably get beat but i dont know about the others, hey we have a bigger issue on our own shores. we will just have to kill the cobra<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bmwmpower24</i>
    <b>we all know that this couldnt beat the mclaren. but 405 hp for 50000 is dirt cheap. this car is fast, ive driven it and yes it smokes most of the german contingent (amg-mpower). weather it came beat its italian conterparts who knows. i know the 360 would proably get beat but i dont know about the others, hey we have a bigger issue on our own shores. we will just have to kill the cobra</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well said. Competition IS everything.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

It gets better track times than the Porsche 911 Turbo....oh yeah, and it's cheaper. That pretty much sums it up.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Josh6474</i>
    <b>It gets better track times than the Porsche 911 Turbo....oh yeah, and it's cheaper. That pretty much sums it up.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I'd take a Porsche 911 Turbo over this any day of the week. Of course, that's only when weeks are 8 days long and I only have to work one day a week!<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

Word of advice: Don't compare drag racing to actual racing of cars..try to take a drag car around a corner..anyways..need is say more?????

15. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

drag cars who was talking about drag cars the lingenfelter isn't a drag car it has handling mods too it would in my opinion match the mclaren on a track if they had the same power but the lingenfelter has more so i think it would beat the mclaren.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from luv2xlr8</i>
    <b>Word of advice: Don't compare drag racing to actual racing of cars..try to take a drag car around a corner..anyways..need is say more?????</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Who are you talking to?<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaroboy</i>
    <b>drag cars who was talking about drag cars the lingenfelter isn't a drag car it has handling mods too it would in my opinion match the mclaren on a track if they had the same power but the lingenfelter has more so i think it would beat the mclaren.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    It would take one helluva driver in the Vette to beat an F1 around the track. On the straightaways probably, but when you get into the corners, I think it's evenly matched at best.<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

In the long list of Performance mods that Linggy does to the vette, there aint many ones for handling from my knowledge. Apparently it handles pretty good though. Anyways, if you have the money for a Mclaren, fudge, just put some freakin' handling mods on the Vette. And dont cry Ewuro boy..... the sun WILL rise tomorrow with the vette kicking @$$......just not in yours.<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F1LM My Car</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaroboy</i>
    <b>drag cars who was talking about drag cars the lingenfelter isn't a drag car it has handling mods too it would in my opinion match the mclaren on a track if they had the same power but the lingenfelter has more so i think it would beat the mclaren.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    It would take one helluva driver in the Vette to beat an F1 around the track. On the straightaways probably, but when you get into the corners, I think it's evenly matched at best.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You are exactly right. Better in straights as good in corners. ALOT less money...hmmmm yep i would say that would qualify it as better.<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BigJoeT</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F1LM My Car</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaroboy</i>
    It would take one helluva driver in the Vette to beat an F1 around the track. On the straightaways probably, but when you get into the corners, I think it's evenly matched at best.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You are exactly right. Better in straights as good in corners. ALOT less money...hmmmm yep i would say that would qualify it as better.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Just remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

Ya, this car's got everthing. Active handling, which is crazy. I have been in 2 2002 Z06's, and man! Those cars hall some ass! The leather feels good too. I know somebody that is putting some crap in it. He has the Hurst short shifter, maf, and a intake.

Putting a new shifter in those cars is a pain. A damn nut feel from the Hurst shifter so we had to freakin make him launch the car so it would fall out from underneath the car. It was stuck in the drivetrain or something. Have to take out the cig lighter and all that. Pretty annoying but can be done fast if you know what your doing.

22. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

I say again, the Z06 gets better track times than a 911 Turbo...that says it all I think.<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Josh6474</i>
    <b>I say again, the Z06 gets better track times than a 911 Turbo...that says it all I think.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I think it looks better too.<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

cant compare with european? watch me! ehehehe

25. Re: nice but it CAN NOT compete with its european rivals

010 im talkin computer language lemme go now b4 u take over this site