Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

Discussion in '2000 Lingenfelter 650 Corvette' started by 2003 ss R, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaro</i>
    <b></b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->They should add it. Its awesome.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CarreraGtRacer</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaro</i>
    <b></b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->They should add it. Its awesome.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->How true.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

I've tryed so many times to get that car on here it's not even funny.

I've made so many threds about puting it on,. now the mods just deleat every thred about it.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

How do you try to get the 427tt on this web site maybe if both of us do it they might put it on here.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaro</i>
    <b>How do you try to get the 427tt on this web site maybe if both of us do it they might put it on here.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Go to the Website Discusion and post a thred aboutr it or E-mail SC.net

They told me all they needed were some good pics.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

Oh. <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

COME ON SC.NET PUT IT ON NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WOULD BE ON THE TOP OF THE 0-60 CHART AND NOT VERY EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

amen

10. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

Due you own a chevelle if so SWEEEEEET!!!

11. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

Our Neon SRT-4 will reduce your subaru wrx to somewhere between a Geo Metro and a powerwheels".

id like to see it, and man that neon is one ugly thing. got any performance stats on it?

12. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

ya, a 67'SS, but right now it has a built 350 in it instead of the 427 we planned on putting in it due to lack of funds, but it still goes pretty good, we're runnin 4.88s in the rear and are going to replace the 4 speed tranny with a 6 speed out of a formula firebird that we have... it should be interesting

13. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

the numbers dont match up for this car. 0 to 60 in 4.5 with 650hp.

14. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

i dont know the 0-60 but it sportcompactcar ran a 14.1@99.5mph so u can tell the car spun bad. it should go 13s my guess is 13.7s. it has 223hp at the wheels and 245 or 250tq

15. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

vette and viper cant touch any ferrari

16. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

are you shittin me

17. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

man you are wrong. if you know how to drive you can smoke a ferrari or a lamborghini and let me tell you something I rather prefer a corvette than a ferrari because they are cheaper and better and the best of all they are americans!!!!

18. #18 Thor Lancelot, Feb 13, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  19. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

all vettes r shit non go 0-60 in 1.98 u #$%#ing moron n matter of fact no car does putz

20. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

hey DrunkDriver, lay off the JD and join reality...Corvettes, especially this one kick ass...I bet this Lingenfelter Vette could keep up with Ferrari, I would like to compare it to a 360 Modena or maybe even a 550 and see how well the 'Vette holds its own...maybe even compare it to a 456M or GT, and see how it does...I bet this badass could hold its own very well if not beat these Ferraris...Corvettes absolutely Kick Ass!! I bet you are jealous because you couldn't handle a car like this with this much HP (especially when you are drunk!)

21. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

Actually Drunm Driver the 427TT has gone 0-60 in 1.9 seconds. It was done in a test by Motor Trend. They ran the car on street slicks and busted out a 0-60 time of 1.9 seconds and the 1/4 mile passed in under 10 sec. So you might want to try reading up about things before you run your mouth. Do us all a favour a shut it.

22. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

take that, Viper fans! alls I got to say...the 427TT absolutely hauls ass..btw does anyone have the skidpad #'s for the 427TT? or how many lateral G's it pulled? would love to know...

23. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

(Honda lovers like tell you that their cars have engines with the ultimate in new high technology while American cars are "low tech". This is not true. All the things that Honda and Acura lovers think of as "high tech" and "modern" actually are designs that have been used in cars since the 1930's. In fact, the inline 4 cylinder is actually an older design than the V-8. Things like DOHC and 4 valves per cylinder were used on cars in the '20s and '30s.)

Just when i thought you american car enthusiasts couldn't get any dumber some b!tch went and gave birth to you! does your mom know how dumb you are! Camaro's are 5.7 liter engines that barely beat the technology that honda supposedly uses from the 20's and 30's take the S2000 for example it would barely lose in the 1/4 mile and with a small little 2.0 liter inline-4 and i won't even begin to tell you what the S2000 would do to your big ass camaro on a course! so when you have something intelligent to say please feel free to reply!

24. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

(The Z06 and the Viper own American roads... as well as any other roads they want to.)

the above quote was written by an american car fan so consider the source!

25. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.