Nice car but everyone has a problem with it

Discussion in '2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 AMG' started by TelcoTata, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I dunno whats up everyone's ass. THis is a nice quick car. Whats whit everybody??<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Nice car but everyone has a problem with it

I for the most part except that is it a little underpowered.

3. Re: Nice car but everyone has a problem with it

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LAMBOlover</i>
    <b>I for the most part except that is it a little underpowered.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Underpowered? 367 hp? Isn't that enough for you? I bet if you'd get a car with 300 hp in your hands you'd be screeming of joy, or fear.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Nice car but everyone has a problem with it

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from V12</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LAMBOlover</i>
    <b>I like it for the most part except that is it a little underpowered.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Underpowered? 367 hp? Isn't that enough for you? I bet if you'd get a car with 300 hp in your hands you'd be screeming of joy, or fear.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I have a Supra with 340hp in it. It has a custom exhaust system on itwhich adds about 20hp to it. Now thats not much to speak for considering that i was saying that 367hp isnt enough but once i get my 800hp+ kit on it then this Mercades is a little underpowered wouldet you say?

5. Re: Nice car but everyone has a problem with it

is this car turbocharged like yours? nope. when benz starts to make those twin turbos in the sl55 and the e55 and the upcoming tt v-12 maybach engine, then you could go show off there, but dont bring your turbo piece of junk in here. This is NOT underpowered.

6. Re: Nice car but everyone has a problem with it

With 800 ponies you can only go in a straight line, good luck racing that supra around the curves. But yes 300 compared to 800 is a big dif.

7. Re: Nice car but everyone has a problem with it

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from luv2xlr8</i>
    <b>With 800 ponies you can only go in a straight line, good luck racing that supra around the curves. But yes 300 compared to 800 is a big dif.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    esspecially when the only thing the engine is full of is SHIT......<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Nice car but everyone has a problem with it

hey 367hp is good
    but i think the F200 has more but i'm not sure
    the F200 is a beuty and everythin
    here are some picture of a f200