Nice car MICH? Nice, Nice?

Discussion in '2002 Lotus Esprit V8' started by godhainder, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Nice car MICH? Nice, Nice?

It's a shame the Esprit is being discontinued.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Nice car MICH? Nice, Nice?

I think this car is more about evolution, than relolution. Like Porsches, NSX, Vipers, etc... I rather have a car that changes design once a decade than once every 3 years. This way you can let somebody else pay the big bucks at the dealer, and you pick it up 4 years later at half the price, with present design.

<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Nice car MICH? Nice, Nice?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BIGVTEC</i>
    <b>I think this car is more about evolution, than relolution. Like Porsches, NSX, Vipers, etc... I rather have a car that changes design once a decade than once every 3 years. This way you can let somebody else pay the big bucks at the dealer, and you pick it up 4 years later at half the price, with present design.

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Um...

4. Re: Nice car MICH? Nice, Nice?

Look..you all still agree this is a nice looking car rite? Well I think it is.
    Just think, this design has lived for bout 10-20 years. The car itself for 30+.
    If it's that good, you dun change the whole thing, you change lil thing to make it better.
    Remember Lotus cars are rare and collectibles, also their motto is on based on handling and lightweight to power, so they are more conservative in keeping a good design the same, just making it better and better.
    Also the weight distribution here is nearly perfect...why change.

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Nice car MICH? Nice, Nice?

looks awesome in black, and the older 2000 model looks awesome in yellow<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Nice car MICH? Nice, Nice?

Man I'd Pay money too just #$%#ing sit in it, #$%#ing awesome car!!

I'd also pay too sit in a NSX, That would be a cool race...<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Nice car MICH? Nice, Nice?

It's not being replaced or discountiued. Lotus already has a new body for this car in 2006.<!-- Signature -->

8. I'll take two please.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Nice car MICH? Nice, Nice?

But the design is too old.

10. Re: Nice car MICH? Nice, Nice?

I agree, te looks haven't changed much. For some this could be a good thing...

keep the faith

11. Re: Nice car MICH? Nice, Nice?

i like how they lowered the car. it makes it look sleeker, cooler.

12. Re: Nice car MICH? Nice, Nice?

lower the car would make no difference coz the design is too old.

13. Re: Nice car MICH? Nice, Nice?

Thge design is old but it doesn't need to be redesigned. This car simply doesn't age.

14. Re: Nice car MICH? Nice, Nice?

But I'm pretty bored with this design...