Nice concept, sucks that it's a Caddy.

Discussion in '2000 Mosler Twinstar Eldorado' started by MarkM91286, Aug 9, 2002.

1. It's a pretty cool concept....two motors. It needs a different body and a different pair of engines. The El Dorado Northstar V-8 are fine if they are being used in a gandma and grandpa caddilac, but not in something that should be more performance than luxury oriented.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Nice concept, sucks that it's a Caddy.

yeh .... lets see ure car and umm try to compare it with that...... take a look at cien and stfu dont try to compare shiyt with an actual caddy

3. Re: Nice concept, sucks that it's a Caddy.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>yeh .... lets see ure car and umm try to compare it with that...... take a look at cien and stfu dont try to compare shiyt with an actual caddy</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

english please jackass<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Nice concept, sucks that it's a Caddy.

Dont nobody #$%# with caddy. Say shit like that again and ill run you over in a #$%#ing escalade ext!

5. Re: Nice concept, sucks that it's a Caddy.

Shutup you idiot! At least CADILLAC(learn how to spell it right) came up with the idea! I bet your dumb head couldn't think of anything better!

6. Re: Nice concept, sucks that it's a Caddy.

I agree.

7. Re: Nice concept, sucks that it's a Caddy.

I think Caddy hasn't anything to do with this car. Wasn't Mosler the only one who cooked this up?

8. Re: Nice concept, sucks that it's a Caddy.

i like the audi MTM TT bimoto better

this is nice too, to bad it's so damn ugly

9. Re: Nice concept, sucks that it's a Caddy.

cadillac is not an old people company for all you people that think it is. i happen to own a 96 cadillac seville STS and i am 16, it is my first car and it is sweet! it looks great, roasts all my friends cars, and it has a great purr to it. its amazing, and that northstar your bashing gets 40+ mpg on the freeway.

10. Re: Nice concept, sucks that it's a Caddy.

your ignorance is laughable. The significance of the Cien is next to nothing- GM sucks too much to produce it, just like the Sixteen concept and every other cool concept they've made (except the Evoq, but it doesn't have the beast engine it did in the concept)

So what does the Cien have to do with a custom one-off Cadillac? Nothing at all. The fact that you abbreviate the phrase "shut the f*ck up) and can't spell "shit" right makes you seem even more like an idiot.

11. Re: Nice concept, sucks that it's a Caddy.

Technically the Twinstar would be a "three off", since three of them have been built.

12. Re: Nice concept, sucks that it's a Caddy.

WHAT??? This car looks sexy to me, a Cadillac coupe? I would take one any day. Maybe the whole 10-15 mpg wouldn't help my pocket book but don't hate... appreciate. This car is one of a kind. I know there are more dual engine sedans or coupes out there but Cadillac doesn't seem like a company to make one. I give them two thumbs up for their accomplishments.

13. Re: Nice concept, sucks that it's a Caddy.

then ur driving an old people car. and that milage is insane! especially for a huge sedan. did u supe it up?

14. Re: Nice concept, sucks that it's a Caddy.

This is so awesome, you n00bs know nothing. Get a life.

15. Re: Nice concept, sucks that it's a Caddy.

why don't you shut the hell up. Cady has made some pimp rides up till 85 that was the year they became crap. but this Idea is pretty screwed up. Give chong a liitle jamacan mint and he could do a better job!

16. Re: Nice concept, sucks that it's a Caddy.

i love caddys..and im far from old..i gotta 93 deville and a 2000 sts...and both are powerfull comfertable and get terable mpg..lol..but i love them none the less..

17. Re: Nice concept, sucks that it's a Caddy.

Cadillacs are known as "old people" cars because alot of old people buy them cause of their comfort and all the ammenities they bring, but it all depends on the use you give it. I have a Grand Prix GTP, its a family sedan, big, and it doesnt have a "racing" look to it but almost every weekend I go to the races and beat these kids (ricers) with their "sportcompacts" and "sporty" cars, when all my car was designed for was to be one of those "grocery getters" ...Its stock by the way