Nice or ugly?

Discussion in '2002 Lotus Elise Type 72' started by Woj6, Aug 10, 2002.

1. what do you think on it?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Nice or ugly?

beautiful<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Nice or ugly?

I think the car looks great except for one thing . Those gold wheels are gross . Other than that I have no complaints in the look department .

4. Re: Nice or ugly?

beautiful.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Nice or ugly?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mopar Man</i>
    <b>I think the car looks great except for one thing . Those gold wheels are gross . Other than that I have no complaints in the look department .</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Im gonna agree with you on that. The only things that should have gold wheels is the Firebird from Smokey and the Bandit, and the Grand National Turbo if your into that sorta thing. But other than that, beautiful car.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Nice or ugly?

For me, it's a beautiful car. Ok it doesn't have HP and the performance are not pretty good but I like it<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Nice or ugly?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lawman9C1</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mopar Man</i>
    <b>I think the car looks great except for one thing . Those gold wheels are gross . Other than that I have no complaints in the look department .</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Im gonna agree with you on that. The only things that should have gold wheels is the Firebird from Smokey and the Bandit, and the Grand National Turbo if your into that sorta thing. But other than that, beautiful car.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Lawman,

I understand your views about the gold wheel's aesthetic appeal, but this car is a 'tribute' to the Lotus GP cars of the 1980s which ran with John Player Special tobacco sponsorship (yup black and gold colours) - hence the gold wheels... Looks better in the metal though