nice wagon

Discussion in '1999 Chrysler Citadel Concept' started by ivanhoe, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: nice wagon

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mai Linh</i>
    <b>I like the back end...but the windows could be a bit larger (especially along the rear sides). I'd like to be able to see out, not peer out. : )</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

the proportions are a bit odd, but then of course this was the first design study of Chrysler's upcoming... Pacifica crossover...
    <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: nice wagon

You guys like this? I like the interior, but the exterior seriously needs some reworking. It looks like a Chrysler 300M that is very obiese and unsightly.

3. Re: nice wagon

i like it. it looks clean... in an american sort of way. still, DC is head and shoulders above GM in styling.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: nice wagon

Very funny. GM is great in design, they just need good engines(with a few exceptions, Silverado, etc.) to go with them.
    <!-- Signature -->

5. this is like the Nomad it's nice I'd take kids to soccor in this thing

6. Re: nice wagon

damn
    that is just sweet
    now if those rims were only chromed<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: nice wagon

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from impreza-guy</i>
    <b>damn
    that is just sweet
    now if those rims were only chromed</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

uhhm...
    and its headed for production as well,
    based on the Chrysler Voyager plattform...
    but it won't be named Citadel...but CS, and its going to be a bit taller, something like a light-duty SUV /Wagon -type vehicle<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: nice wagon

I like the back end...but the windows could be a bit larger (especially along the rear sides). I'd like to be able to see out, not peer out. : )

9. Re: nice wagon

ooo nice